Reviews for If Right Would Always Win
nekonesan chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I feel like I really have to review on this story, because really, your first chapter had me crying pretty much the whole way through, and your second chapter nearly broke something inside. I really like your story, both chapters are really cute in a realy sad kinda way, and I love it, and you deserve some cookies :) great story
E2n chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is really good
Merucha chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
1: Chopper can't die, ever D: I can't imagine Eichiro being cruel enough to let him die in the anime. EVRYONE has a soft spot for Chopper.

2: Knowing Luffy, if it was possible, he WOULD stretch to heaven. Even if it wasn't possible. Because he's LUFFY.
Nela chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh my god ;_; the mental image of chopper being shocked was too much TT_TT

Hang in there Choppy

Such a beautiful fic even thought it teared me up to pieces ;;

You alwys have away to pull on pepole hearts with the way you write 33
OneShotMarvel chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Aww. Poor Luffy. I sobbed like crazy when Ace died, so I can only imagine how terrible he must feel. It was cute overall, with a hint of sadness. I loved it. And Zoro -chuckle- He's too cute sometimes. He'd make a great big brother had he been given the chance. And no doubt he's a great friend and lover.

Loved this one as well! :D Keep up he amazing work
OneShotMarvel chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
It-It's so sad ;n; My heart was aching and I couldn't help but think of a crisis that's happening right now within my family. I completely agree with the last line, the last words Zoro spoke in here. I can only hope that Chopper gets better for him. They deserve to be happy.

Brilliant story! I absolutely loved it.
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Just go on and make me cry some more why don't you? That was so sad and beautiful and sad and just UGH! I love it. I want to marry it. *hands over soul*