Reviews for Tell Me What You Think, Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I really, enjoyed this ! You should write one, on how it started though. How she reacted at first that would be great!
jenn008 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Love it!
Emmaline Haesel chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Heh, the thing about the Stetson prompted me to write a story, 11/Rose. read it if/when I post it, please? This was an interestingly funny story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this story so much, it expresses how I've always felt about the Doctor/River romance, and who doesn't love a bit of 11/Rose? thank youu x
PandyH chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This story is great! I really enjoy listening to the Doctor talk about his relationship with River, because he raised a lot of issues I've had with that relationship. It felt forced.. Like he had no choice. And I never trusted River (and honestly still don't) because of that. He was moving forward in their relationship in large part because she told him they would. Even if he does love her, it's not the pure, joyful type of love that he had with Rose, and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise.;-) I also have been very frustrated with the shows absolute reluctance to reference Rose in any way, so this helps fill in some of the gaps for me where the Doctor processes his love for Rose while moving forward with River. I think I might've been able to accept and be supportive of his relationship with River if they'd shown a conversation like this between the Doctor and *anyone* at some point.
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
These Eleven interludes are amazing! I could read a dozen of them!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What you said about River is my problem with her storyline.

Imagine someone - supposing-ly from your future - tells you that you two are going to fall in love and be together. And somehow in your future you meet the same person but from their past and tell them the same thing.

River and the Doctor's so called romance cannot be true because essentially they are forced into things and feelings they wouldn't normally do or feel. Which begs the question: which came first, the egg or the chicken?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love the idea of this one and their banter really draws you in. Its very good :)
Jaidfyre chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved the banter between the two of them. You did a great job making it sound like Matt Smith talking. I forgot to check when you wrote this, but at the end of the season we found out where the Stetson actually came from as well. I REALLY like how you wrote his feeling trapped by River's...hints and such. I feel it is true that the way she was written made their relationship feel forced. It was all very confusing. I enjoyed how you have him thinking it out.
MissySelenity chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Love the one shot! I'm crazy for Rose/11.
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I am very much looking forward to this story, it's a truly brilliant idea! You have the characters' personalities done very well. This is a very fun idea because its kinda like rose is having an affair with the same man; I also like how wise you made Rose. A really nice job. Update soon!

-Fangirl12
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was lovely and entertaining, thank you for sharing...I am still in such suspense as to what will unfold with River and Amy's baby,your fic has added to the fun of my speculation! Plus this was just too cute not to read! xD MP
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I'm a little confused about when, exactly, this is taking place. Is this before Nine met Rose? Because she wasn't really at home very much after that and now she's stuck in a universe the Doctor can't get to. I'm glad Rose is being so cool about River. Expecting to be a 'fall in love once' kind of guy when he's going to live forever and his love is mortal and he knows when he's going to lose her is kind of impractical.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great story! Loved it. cannot wait to find out who River Song really is. HURRY UP SATURDAY!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really Like these snippits...always so clever and sweet I just REALLY wish they could be written in the canon *sigh* oh well, I'll just have to live vicariously through your stories forever, for that(;