Reviews for Starting Over
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This story is interesting, I really like it

That happened to me too when I played Pokemon Emerald. After reading bulbapedia, now I know that you should 'battle' the version mascot (Rayquaza) first before challenging elite4 so you can continue the game later. I hope this can help.
Queen Cakey chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
my game did that to, evrytime i finished the elite 4 (it should be 5 due to the champion) it would 'save' and go to the credits an when it came on again it would say 'the save file is corrupted the game can be played' and my file was deleted. nice fic though
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Interesting concept! I had never quite thought of it this way before; sure, even though you beat the Champion, you can fight him over and over again. But I had never thought of the player going back all the way to the beginning.

Yeah, there are a couple of mistakes here and there but I still was able to understand it. Very interesting! I like your one-shot.
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was pretty good :) I like the concept on how everything gets reset after the player character becomes the champion. It reminded me how I would actually start the game over after everytime I beat Steven and become champion - and it definitely felt the same. I think this is a nice one-shot :) Hope to see more of your stories lol.