Reviews for Kodomotachi
seanAR chapter 3 . 7/22
You're an amazing writer!
Sakaeamara chapter 17 . 2/2
I like this chapter especially the scene with Anko and Naruto. I was like 'what wrong wit u na woman *steups*! You real sickening' . I have always wondered what would happen if naruto met someone exactly like him. And i laugh my but off to sakura's reaction and how d children run *smh*. Keep up the good work.
Mask chapter 42 . 1/28
awesome! Hè, it was so intense that after\while reading the parts with Narutos hand I had difficulties realizing my arm was still attached to my body :p I really like your style
Otakaboo chapter 23 . 1/21
If they had a threesome, I'm going to start laughing.
Otakaboo chapter 8 . 1/21
serinity89 chapter 42 . 11/22/2014
So This was the first story that I actually read the sequel too. Usually the sequel isn't as good as the original. But that isn't the case here. This Work was absolutely breathtaking. It was so amaze-balls that there were times i cried and more often then not actually laughed out loud. The ending was not what i expected in the epilog but i really enjoyed it. What i kept missing was simple and most likely spelled out for me, but was Ryoumaru a girl of a boy? That was my only question. And it's so cute how they kissed in the end, and i liked how you put in flash backs(all in good spots too, I'm glad they weren't abrupt like most stories are. All in all a very good story. #favorite!
Bookworm51485 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Boo, I say, boooooo. I really hope this armless situation isn't permanent. Especially when you consider kyuubi-healing.
maxridelover chapter 31 . 9/24/2014
that dream was really weird! these chapters were great!
maxridelover chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
i like that kou is back!
Midnight Essence chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
Perfect ending!
maxridelover chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
the parts with sasuke and akira were really cute!
maxridelover chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
that was really cute!
Naruto7771 chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
Ok so the first story was awesome...this story was good up till the point where u added the stuff about Akira and his mom and what sh!t...this story also lacked some other elements that ur first one did but usually he first story in a trilogy is better than the second...
9-tailed kitune chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Sasuke: naruto is mine
Kishi: no he is mine
Sasuke: mangekeyo sharingan
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
It's the thing Akira had as an object when he played with Sasuke while Naruto was abducted. I have a hunch here