Reviews for Gentrification, or How Not To Be A Sow's Ear
AmberJF chapter 8 . 11/28
By far, my favorite character was Corpse. I would never been able to buury the guy. So insightful and charming. Truly. LOL XD. I like the concept of this story, their constant fighting was begining to drive me insane. But Corpse always made it better. LOL
SLotH4 chapter 8 . 9/2
Found this on TV Tropes and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the rivalmance of those two.
snapeisabamf chapter 8 . 3/13
This is one of the greatest DA fics I've read. Keep it up 3 3
LadyTeldra chapter 8 . 1/9
-cackles madly, her stomach and ribs hurting- Oh Maker! Is is bad that I find the corpse to be my favorite character throughout this?
thingonmyback chapter 8 . 1/3
/gods/ I love this fanfiction, strangegibbon! chapter 7 broke my heart and I just. I love the corpse, and I couldn't tear myself away from this until I'd finished, and. gosh.
FenixPhoenix chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Lovely fic, I enjoyed it. Thank you for quenching my mood for some Hawk/Fenris!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
How cute! Great fic!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Excellent! Keep up fenris fiction;)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Cameo Corpse is the best
Ananka00 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love this! Great tension between Hawke and Fenris. And I love what you did with the corpse :)
Well done!
Nichalia chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Still love it!
LdyRapture chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Sooo great! I really enjoyed how their relationship slowly changed from hate to, dare I say it, love. So many stories on here jump forward unrealistically fast that it leaves an I satisfied taste in my mouth.
Shadowhawke chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
This was adorable. Thank you for the highs and lows and the laughter, and how very sweet you made it all.
Raylis chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I read this awhile back, and remembered I forgot to review! (I didn't have an account back then...but that's no excuse is it?) This was so funny! And one of the first...if not THE first...was it the first(?)...DA fanfiction I ever read. So thanks for the laughs and the fantastic writing, story, and possibly introduction into the world of fenris/hawke fanfiction! :D
elemout chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
So much tension here! But just a note I didn't mind the AU, it was quite nice actually.

Of course, the shoes had to be from Fenris. Why can't elves just explain their odd courting customs?

Merrill is so funny and a little oddball (she reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter but Merrill has a scary mirror).

That creepy corpse, ""We can't. How will I know how you're feeling, what you're thinking after our next inevitable falling out?"" - Yes, Hawke it would be more fun to ask him. Think with a dirty mind and you'll figure it out.

Very sweet ending, can't wait to read the epilogue!