Reviews for Aftermaths Requiem
damnitw chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
totally cute ) i love helen in mommy mode...everyone must seem to her like a little child i imagen.
thanks
Alligates chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Aww! All I can say is... the ending was so cute ! I loved it to pieces.

Just... sooooooo cuuuuuute! X3
SanctuarySyfyFan chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
All I can say is AWWWWW! I think that what you have written is really sweet but doesn't push the boundaries of going too far. You should write more stuff that I can read! :)
frostbluete chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Great scenes in this chapter! So very sanctuary-y
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really like this story. I love when Will and Magnus take care of each other
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Hi there,

*Waves to you happily as I lick a sucker*

Finally feeling human here again, it's a WONDERFUL feeling...LOL, well most days anyways. *Winks*

I loved this, you did a FANTASTIC job so as a reward...*Holds out a sucker and a balloon* It's a fresh one, I didn't lick it promise.

Thanks again and huggles,

Melissa
fantasdancer chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Excellent chapter - I almost felt like it came right off of the screen. Well done
lastrequest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Nice job :) I always find myself wondering what happens after episodes like that, and that's where fic comes in :D
cc chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
you have the characters down very well in this story. I liked it and only wish that it was longer - perhaps Will has concusion or Magnus has lingering effects.
MajorSam chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked it. I'll always be fascinated by people's different views on what happened after that ep... It's me fave! MSam
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hey there,

YUCKY I hate being sick but I am starting to feel better so that's all good. *Grins*

Your new story/update was a true ray of hope sunshine in the sickness misery I've been in for about a week. I loved it and the characters were fun and readable...NICE JOB. Give yourself a huggle as I don't wanna get you sick.

Thanks