Reviews for Muggle Saturday
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Loved this one-shot it was to cute
dark m00n angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Really good story!
guitar-goddess16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I was randomly looking for good stories to read and I stumbled across this. And I must admit that this is quite astounding! I mean, most H/Hr stories revolve around a romantic relationship by most standards but this captured something beyond that. It was realistic (though I always saw Ginny as the jealous type) and everything was just perfect. Great job!
A Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It's just so wonderfully heart-felt.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh, wow.

This is a really spectacular look into the Harmony friendship, and their relationship with their spouses. I am not a Harmony shipper, and while this bordered on romance, it was essentially delving into the intimacy of the two H's… I am of the belief that they are soulmates, but platonic ones. They really link and ugh, you displayed it so well.

It was a truly fantastic fic; I thought Molly was quite IC (though who knew she'd stalk Harry so readily!) if Arthur even more so. Ginny was most IC, I believe.

Jane xx
EdwardsWeasley chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really enjoyed this take on Harry and Hermione's friendship. Well written and I loved how Ron and Ginny were very supportive.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love it. You did a great job. :)
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You get the feeling reading this that they share an incomplete soul bond. They may have feeling for Ron and Ginny, but wouldn't they be happier together?
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I adored this, i love the way you've made Arthur seem suspicious aswell, and that fact that you've let Ron and Ginny be so understanding about. I also love the realtionship between all of them, especially Harry and Hermione :) This is one on my favourite fanfictions!
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow that was epic and i loved every sceond of it nic ejob. It was also a very sweet story.

Draco122
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Superb! Beautiful! Touching!
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very nice. This is the first R/Hr story I've read that didn't cause me to break out in hives.

Just kidding.

Thanks for bringing out an angle to the TrioGinny's relationship that I've never seen before. Well done!

Don
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was cute, nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was so cute!
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Good story...but I still am SO ANGRY that Harry and Hermione never even gave themselves an opportunity to try a relationship between them! UGH lol