Reviews for Demigod sayian Vampire
Animefreak347346 chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Perfect example of going apeshit
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Goku being there is always entertaining. I wonder. If he lost his tail again and had managed to get strong enough to grow it again would he accomplish a new stage of super saiyan :o
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Eh. The guy has levels of op coming out of his ass. I think its cool but he just reveals stuff to easily. Kinda defeats the purpose of hiding your true form and what not. And he talks in huge blocks of explanatory text. Its more of a one sided explanation all the time and less a dialogue.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I"m rather confused as to why he told all this information so quickly. And their relationship was kinda sprung up quickly. The abilities are cool as well as his power and the fight scene. Just curious what made you decide to push so much information out at once.
Masterman997 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow... Just... Wow. This is epic! I love this! It has my three faves! Dragonball (well saiyans at least), it has my fave anime and it has a mix of demigods in it! I Love This! You are a great person!
RoninS636 chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
When you did the lemon, I was like: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHEN DID THIS TURN INTO FIFTY SHADES OF GREY?! Any way nice chapter but, just don't do that without a bit of warning and don't fucking detail it. Hell, Romez with his lemons for the Bleach/Rosario Vampire crossover were at least...I don't know but still.
RoninS636 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Is this related to Dragonball Yokai? It looks like it. Anyway nice job
RoninS636 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great story dude! Freaking love it so far so please continue into the season 2 plot.
Nix Whispen chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
iiii aam scard for life
Nix Whispen chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
R u talking about the food or the other thing that shall not be named
Nix Whispen chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Shazi
Kitsune
Perverted
Gotenik chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Character name: Gotenik
Type: Snowman( male Yukki-onna or Snow woman)
Thought processes: Strategy and gaining strength.
voidblade6 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I stand by my earlier statement. OP hero ADD addled author Crazy pacing Heh It seems like something I would write if I wrote.. :) Also why the epic info drops. :9
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
God you write with a complete lack of tension a full sense of add and a OP hero...
ur worst nightma chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
wtf giant rasengan how would a saiyan even learn that