Reviews for Far Far Away
Silivrennial chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Cute! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
great storie. very good grammer and spelling, good story. very heartwarming. ivloved it. i always wondered what would happen if a clone met a citizen in corusaunt, and this explains very well. you also got the charecters personality spot on. i actually shed a couple tears. if you make more, you should do more about rex. love the storie. keep up the good work.
MadameLunaRaven chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was very well written. I appreciated how any hints of Rexsoka were in character and delicately handled.
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It as a good story, well layed out.
spikala chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is lovely, a pleasure to read, flowly nicely. Rex & Jasen were great together and I thought your take on the Captain's thoughts was very natural and in character.
laloga chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Just wanted to say that I've re-read this a few times recently and it remains just as lovely as I remember. :) Love how Rex experiences a physical reaction/sensation when he thinks about Cut and his family, and how sweet he is with Jasen. (The helmet part is *adorable*). I still think that he should have asked Karina if he could let Jasen hold the gun, but it's clear he's being very careful with everything, so I can let that slide. ;) The ending is very nice, with Ahsoka almost seeming to tune Rex out, until she admits to having the same questions about family that he does.

Really a lovely piece! :D

(Yeah, what about that series? :P)
Fan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Cute
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Whoa! this is really good. Great reading, and that scene with Rex and the kid wass very cute. Loved it. I loved all of his introspection, too. Nice.
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is such a sweet story!

Thanks for posting.
Slade1987 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You know this entire time I've been reading these and enjoying them but I didn't have a truly emotional reaction to any of your scenes or characters though they were well portrayed.

With this scene you have gripped my heart and plied your words across my heartstrings in such a singular manner that you leave me with no recourse, I must favorite this piece.

In other news, this is perhaps the ultimate in your portrayal of the clone mind and their unique and singular situation. Very nicely portrayed and executed.

I honestly felt for Rex and his experience with Jasen. In a strange way I relate very handily to Rex as I am in the military and am in a service which precludes having a family in any really effective means. That you managed to capture that essence in such a manner in so short a piece bespeaks of a skilled crafter of words, stories, and characters.

I actually was surprised at how well you worked Ahsoka into the scene at the very end. I had expected her sudden presence to be awkward at best but you handled it quite nicely.

All in all, this is my favorite of your pieces yet. Now onto the daunting task of reading your larger fiction. That will take me a while since I will need to rest shortly and am busy during the week. However I shall do it.

It has been an eminent pleasure to discuss with you and read your work. I hope we can continue to do so as I go through your next work.
The Righterzpen chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This story was good too. I think you may be a little hard on yourself when you say it is "better" than the first one. It's a little more free flowing because your not perscribed by the happenings in an episode. It's a lot easier to be creative when your not following a perscribed plot.

Your sentances are more poetic and the story flows a bit more but the thoughts come across just as clearly in this one as in the first "deserter" one you'd written.

The thing with the kid and the blaster - I wasn't sure what to think of that. Granted this is Star Wars and I know the clones are pretty much armed all the time. Maybe I'm a little too much of a realist but; generally the only people who carry weapons in "safe zones" are law enforcement. From my experiance in the military; we were never armed unless we were in a potentially active combat zone and you never let civilians touch your weapons. But like I said - this is Star Wars -LOL

So your story and how things are portrayed in the Clone Wars cartoons fits. There is a little bit of pragmatic questioning in the Clone Wars but it never gets really heavy. If I were to imagine Rex in this same scenario; I'd probalby be inclined to see his thoughts and reactions as a little more gut wrenching. But this is your story and not mine.

I like it though; you write well. Writing stories is more than just words on paper; it's a form of poetry and you get to play with the language too and decide how exactly you want to put the wording. It's kind of fun that way. So keep writing your doing a good job!
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I agree completely with Queen. I just...gah, I don't know what to say. One of your best, definitely. I look forward to more from you.
outlaw hunter chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
well written and so sweet. i think more one shots like this one is a great idea
shakespeareaddict chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aww. Why do you have to be so good at capturing a character's thoughts and making it look all cute and stuff? Loved this, by the way, and if you want to make it a series go ahead.
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
haha, He said it out loud. :D It was great! :D I hope you do more!