Reviews for Dress Conventions
Loved it! :3
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol, YES!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Haha! I love it! I loved all the references, and Benedict Bumberbatch in a deerstalker? Gorgeous. I understand your response, John!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Does that count as a kink?
Siniestra Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha! Just fell in love with this fic. The descriptions were great.

And the hat! xD

Caighlee chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
º/º om nom nom nom nom nom nom

I like this, I like this a lot. And dang it! I really need to see Ben with a deerstalker RIGHT. NOW. You've got me on a mission now ...

It's a lovely read! Thank you so much for writing this!
Jade chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really like your style! Characters very well developed XD !
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
SO adorable. now i kind of want a story about john in his stripy jumper. so freaking cute.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
He can leave his hat on...Thunderbirds. Well done
Suzzyb chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
hehehe ahh I love John/Sherlock pairing now! I've only read 2 of yours, and I already know I will be reading much more! I love Sherlock's teasing, it's just right :)
Riddelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
GAH. LOVE IT.
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Delightfully fun! Chapter 2: Sherlock wearing only his new hat and John just in his stripy jumper? (_)
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sherlock Holmes is VERY picky about his personal apperance. That's one of the things that RDJ decided to not do. Holmes was described as "catlike" about his apperance.
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I can't wear my deerstalker in public anymore. Ah screw it *puts on hat* I think I have a canon reference. Is the Diogenes Club the 'little cult-like club' that Sherlock mentions? Also isn't it a myth that Sherlock smoked a calabash pipe? I thought it was the only pipe that the actors could speak through and the nation just assumed it was said detective's pipe. This is a really good story and I've probably bored you with my boffin-ness. Well Done.

AOR
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow. I haven't been following your work recently, so it's a real suprise and pleasure to see how good you've got. This is really well written and the characters are skillfully observed. I like the witty tone too. Small segments get a little bit over written at times but not nearly enough to stop this from being an utter joy to read.