Reviews for Reconciliation
Antoinette Veronica chapter 23 . 11/5/2013
I have a head scratcher here, since Lantis' older brother was here and the brothers were very close. Wouldn't Zagato get very worried and would at least offer to help Hikaru rescue Lantis? He seemed not very anxious at all.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
i haven't told you this is my favorite part.

This is very nice to see Zagato reconciling with the Magic Knights and it is so good to see neither bore any grudges. Zagato seemed very nice and polite, which his how he really is.

Although I wish to see the brothers bring more emotional in the reunion, but the way they interacted is realistic because Lantis must be extremely surprised to see his brother resurrected.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Sometimes, Hikaru takes too much upon herself, it is necessary for those around her to tell her when she needs to delegate. It is also something everyone needs to learn.

Nice to see the two brothers working together! We never get to see that in the show.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Poor Hikaru, suffered so much with these accusations. It would hurt her even more if she got visions of Zagato, Emeraude and Lantis accusing her. Actually, if you don't mind me saying, you could have elaborated more on these visions, since Zagato and Emeraude got to live in your story, you could have written visions of them shouting at Hikaru. Like accusing her of being a murderer.
She is so strong that she coped with them.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Here comes my favorite part of season 2 anime, the revival of the sword. Also what I like most is the way everyone trusts Hikaru having the strength to cope with the lost sword and Sierra's actions to help her retrieve the lost sword, knowing she could survive the ritual.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Poor Alcyone, controlled by Debonair...maybe Zagato would be nicer to her if she wasn't attacking the castle...I like the part "if you give up I will spare your life."
I also enjoy their fight scenes!
Antoinette Veronica chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Hikaru displays a lot of wisdom here in trying to talk to Alcyone. Also I like it when Zagato knows that he could trust the Magic knights rather than worrying about them. It is not easy to know when to let go and when to be concerned.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I love this conversation between Hikaru and Lantis, you captured Hikaru's kind, loving nature perfectly.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
Hello I am Antoinette Veronica. I just happened to revisit this terrific manga series I once read like 15 years ago. I could still remember the plot twist in season 1 when the 'villain' turned out to be someone who acted out of love.
I just want to say your fic is so awesome! I could never manage a fic so long. All the fics i wrote are one shot and the previous fics i wrote are for Angel Sanctuary.
I was very impressed by your fics Steadfast hearts and Reconciliation.
I am so glad to find another Zagato/Emeraude fan out there. Zagato is my top favorite character of the series (and also Emeraude, Lantis and Hikaru). I am very glad that you also see Zagato as someone who should be really kind. Yes I believe that too!
In season one he appeared to be so ruthless but in season 2 we could see Zagato was actually a kind, gentle person who is devoted to his country and family. He is very close to Lantis, confiding in him, devoted to his service to the Princess and also respected his teacher...such a shame he had to resort to drastic measures because Emeraude wanted to end her life...
Actually I am working on a fic about Zagato's internal struggles and also the real reason Lantis left the country...I am very sure once..he loved Cephiro as much as Emeraude did...and he went through a lot of struggles...however...he wishes to follow his heart...to set Emeraude free...even he knows the price he will pay...
However Zagato didn't want to ruin his brother so he confided in Lantis and asked him to leave the land to avoid being associated with a traitor.
Would you liek to have a look once i finish it? It will take some time since I work long hours.
James Birdsong chapter 27 . 7/6/2011
Awesome twenty chapters
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Oh great job
Centurion of the Legion chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
._. sudden twist!anyway great job! XD Hope you update soon!