Reviews for Flee on Sight
Leroy-San chapter 15 . 8/3
This was a great story so far. I'm sad to see it end without a real ending but I really enjoyed this story a lot and will probably re read it at a later date.
Thanks for your time and effort,
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 7/30
Only thing I don't like is the cornrows. Otherwise it is a great story
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 7/14
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 7/9
The only problem I see is in Temari's match. Shikamaru won by sending his shadow possession technique through a hole dug by Naruto in the previous match. Naruto never dug the hole in his match though, so that is a plot hole. It was mentioned that if the hole wasn't there that Shikamaru would have lost his battle because of his small reserves of chakra. But overall this chapter is great, I just couldn't let a plot hole alone.
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 6/26
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
MGStarFire chapter 7 . 6/1
What happened to Karin I'm interested because she is an uzumaki I would have liked it if she became one of naruto's wife's
Akio Desusta chapter 3 . 5/3
Shouldn't naruto be 15 now since he's been training since he was six and for ten years and why is he treated like he's like 12 in cannon berry confusing to read
Draco321 chapter 7 . 4/28
that is there names in the leginds
Reality check chapter 15 . 4/5
In response to your outrage the top of the story I don't believe he's the one doing I believe it's this moving company Pierrot other ones that helped influence the story just so you know that name means the ancient word for puppet on Japanese clown so what I take it is so and was pulling the strings behind the Shadows manipulating things to suit what they want also Japanese take on the name clown tricks the prankster someone who plays pranks and hide behind Illusions and lies so take the name of the company this is also the same company that brought you the season finale of The Legend of Korra and then we got the season finale of course crafted its second season I do not believe he wrote any of the Naruto anime he was not very Hands-On work in the right in the stuff so they did this behind his back afterwards I know for fact that this stuff had to happen he was not very Hands-On with the company the company has some rights to sell the anime this stuff started with this companyand all and with this company so if anyone blame these idiots who actually photos of the character Hinata we have a wearing lingerie it even a Playboy outfit costume as well as among other things I've also heard of a fanboy base company that serves the Western countries that explains the season finale of The Legend of Korra I also believe they bought the rights to the fanfic that was based on the children and the parent couples in Naruto's last movie from a Japanese fan artists this is the same company that nearly ruined the second season of the Legend of Korra theater bring in another students to oversee them to the second half of the Season Korra because the company that worked on it had started it in his backpack with the interview complete it Pierrot company was brought in as a contingency but when this movie company Mari Studios found out the second season of the Legends of a Korra got nearly scrapped nearly hit a redo the whole thing all over again and that studio was brought in to oversee them cause he did something that really scrapped the second season so if there will be contaminated to see two different anime episodes that are very popular fanfic based on what they tell you about the company itself yes you should blame him for leaving his hand his his anime shows in the hands of nut jobs but don't blame him for the other stuff that was the movie company itself and don't take anything serious from this company either they've been operating since 1973 so that tells you much about them if you don't believe me go to fill he had the browser and you'll see the stuff he stole for Naruto last movie the only reason no one knows it's because they don't know what they're looking for they took small bits and pieces like so let me ask him and stuff it is small bits and pieces and compile together you know I mean that way once was put together no one know what they were looking at I know for a fact and another fanfic he used to do yo yo Rasengan and is a fanfic where they trying to call the Return of the Namikaze will Sasuke marries ino in the fanfic and it was some name for a son name after Sasuke's father Naruto and Sakura got married and is fanfic and they have a daughter called kushina Uzumaki and in this one particular fanfic at the end Sasuke son marries Naruto's daughter now the fanfic I and now in Naruto's last movie they claim that Naruto's daughter has a crush on Naruto's son don't you see similarities to a fanfic I just gave you listed if you don't believe me read the story and fanfic The Return of the Namikaze
Reality check chapter 2 . 4/4
I like you story but may make a suggestion when you put music list it just put the name of the song in the band and the office and let the person need to look it up or imagine the music some people can do that that's what I've heard but I just put the name this song and the band and that's all you need to do is no need to put lyrics because no one can hear it some people can do it like I said I just put the band and name it and I'll save your paper and we can have more stuff than just suggesting it I do like his story has great potential and I don't mind I'd like to tell stories but they have to be done right you have to admit some of them pretty badly done dude but yours is actually pretty good so has potential and promise but is it only going to make it this long you plan on making more sequels?
Dragonsfire212 chapter 15 . 3/10
Awesome story please update again
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 3/8
Another awesome story bites the dust. Damn. Hopefully one day you will have the time to continue writing again, because you have several stories that deserve to have a proper ending. This one in particular was a fun read, and I def enjoyed the four way relationship you had going between Anko, Hana, Temari and Naruto. Great job!
scaryorange chapter 5 . 2/13
Dawg, doing that with naruto pulling out a sharingan, then saying it was just a genjutsu sharingan, made my heart heart.
scaryorange chapter 3 . 2/13
Narutos fuckin comeback to izuna is FAR too long
FFHatesipods chapter 4 . 1/21
Hahaha! Love the Bugs Bunny quote!