Reviews for Jinta's Sensual Summer
God Emperor of Chaos chapter 7 . 4/23
Good to see this updated. Hmm...Other than seeming being rushed, I can't see anything too bad.
Wacko12 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
wait i thought the third woman was Rangiku?
rc chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
i love this place update soon
JulCan1987 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Freaking sweet chapter, can't wait to read the final chapter to this arc, and how you'll get him together with Yoruichi and Rangiku. Good luck in your next chapters.
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Funny chapter, can't wait to see how you get Jinta to sleep with Kukaku, as well as the other two ladies.
VirandaMichelle chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
ahaha awww i love this. jinta's adorable even if hes a horny lil boy and i cant wait to read more :) great job.
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Good to know you decided to go through with this story, can't wait for the next chapter. By the way, I'm jcc.
Nazrita chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
This is my first time reading a Jinta fanfic and I'm really enjoying it.

I hope Jinta learns his lesson, Kakua is definitely not going easy on him. I can't wait to see how they end up together. They seem like the most unlikely pairing, with nothing in common. Looking forward to the next update.
jcc chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
dont listen to what other people say, do this story, do something different for a change not the same damn thing over and over again. seriously man it gets boring, i understand the freedom to write what you want but try doing something different, its always the same things, with the same couples over and over again. it gets repeatative, lame, and boring.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is something that I don't see often my favorite women except the only other one not there is Halibel. If this story is headed where I think its headed I am impressed and I would like it if continue this sometime soon. Other than that good luck in your other ventures.
Chase Dotwav chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh boy...
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oookay, this is a strange choice of characters. Why Jinta of all characters got involve with those three attractive women? I just hope that it doesn't turn into a strange fic. Sorry, but it really bothers me.

Other than that, hope that Jinta didn't get into a BIG trouble with those three.