Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Wolf
cutie pahtooties :]
sunandwaves chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
this was my favorite 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
"The day that Hogwarts allows a battle within its grounds will be a dark one indeed." Nicely done.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
OMIGODNSSKDJJXJFJLALALAA EVERY TIME I READ THIS I CRY LIKE NO JOKE OMIGODNSODINFANOAKLNE
*makes muffled noises of awe*
*attempts to strangle herself with a pillow*
Gonnadiegonnadiegonnadiegonnadie
Not worthy...ERMAGERD
Not worth...
Snowy
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful fanfiction, I liked your approach tothe Snape/Lily situation.
Another amazing piece of writing.
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Gaahh! The ending was gorgeous, I loved the lyrics you chose to end it with!
kAv09 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I have honestly reviewed maybe one other fic before, but really needed to complement you. This comment goes for all your pieces, not just this one because I read all your pieces, and often get so sick of the same things over and over that others write, and I know you hear this alot but your style and take on things is always so refreshing and spectacular. You truly make the characters real and the emotions raw, while somehow mastering second person and grammar/spelling at the same time. Your 'voice' is very distinct and that is definately a good thing as it sets you apart. I can't give you enough praise!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Aw this was so crazy and lovely. Well the end was lovely, the beginning was so hard. I liked the seriousness of it and the facts were out there and people said awful things and true things and it was a big deal that friendship between L and S and it was big issue between the houses.

I really liked the part about house loyalties when they saw where Lily really stood.

James smelling like root beer made me laugh, it just seemed so random and unusual as we don't have it here...although we do have mouthwash that my dad insists tastes the same! lol
sierendipity chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh how I hate that end song, and you absolutely just changed my mind :) I think this is my favorite Lily/James fics I've yet to read. And I have read a WHOLE LOT!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was so adorable! Your writing skill is astonishing! That was one of he best Lily and James stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot
L chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow. Just bloody brilliant, perfect, amazing - every adjective there is. What a powerful, emotionally charged piece. Beautiful.
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved the ending it was great
S chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You're so bloody talented!
Sheer chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Can you be an author? Please?

I love everything you write.
silver dagger chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i loved how James said 'we loved you. I loved you. He lied.' I was like tell it to her, Baby! Though i don't so much get the Title? Is it saying Snape (The BASTARED)was the boy who cried wolf, cause he said he loved her and didn't. 'Cause i get that.