Reviews for Two's Company
riversongspoilers chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Ah that was amazing... and very very hot... wow!
Kathryn Pond chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
;)
Lettizz chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I loved the frustration at the passion the Doctor wanted to unleash, but he was worried about hurting her... Absolutely and amazingly sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I would like a second chapter in which River reciprocates, thank you.
Princess Reinette chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
See, this is what happens when I don't read the f-ing AUTHORS NOTE! I started reading this, completely innocently, I might add, on my phone IN FRONT OF MY SON while he was doing his homework! And then it took me FOR-flippin'-EVER to find it again so I could finish it... ;-) Fantastic writing, darling, and I'm looking forward to more like this one. You wrote Doctor/River very well.

-Reinette
Fifille chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Now that...was hot. Incredibly sexy. It's actually probably my favourite M rated fic on FFN ) Very in character, articulate and realistic )
annasaurus-rex chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
AMAZING! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
can you do anthor i love river/doctor i love your work but well you did go a little to far well a tiny bit with breast and plz carry it on i abalotly hate cliffhangers for a great story and i like it not that to do with sex l liked alot but not loads ps .its anoyiny when it dust sex sexsexsex
Ramon-Tiva-TenRiv chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
God, I need to see a priest after reading this!

It's excellent, you got them REALLY in character (well, as in-character as PG rated characters can be in a smut story) which is something you don't see a lot of.

Great job!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like those rules. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Excited for next chap!
Em chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I happened to see this prompt on Tumblr and remember thinking 'i really hope someone does this' - needless to say it's one of the top five River/Eleven fics I've read (and ive read quite a few)

Please upload the 2nd part soon, I cant wait! :)
Mabel Lane Fox chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderfully written and well... I'm a little speechless, just let me catch my breath *pants* I cannot wait for part 2 3
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Impressive :P Look forward to your next one!
Arianni chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very good! Pretty IC, although (and this is just me) the pace is good, I'd like to see a few more thoughts from the Doctor. Being physical is a MASSIVE deal to him - I reckon you could play with that a little more, more internal struggle and the like. It's all seeming a bit too easy for him. (Then again, he IS the Doctor.) Next chappie please!