Reviews for Wild Horses
Jophur chapter 22 . 7/15
Well, 4 years later, myself too... But I just want to say how much I loved this story. Magical.
Thank you for have written it.
tbolz chapter 22 . 3/7
Four years late, but what an amazing story! Really enjoyed the concept of letter-writing and the way you build the characters is sooo good! Really felt the boys were stripped bare and just lay their feelings to each other on the table. So glad to have come across this!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
I know it's literally been years since this ended, and I feel a bit silly for leaving a review, but I just can't help myself. Those last few lines did it. The perfect way of "I'm useless at this. Just marry me?" just made me feel like I had to leave a review to tell you what an amazing story this was! I think I started it yesterday, and it made me stay up way past the time I should be heading to bed -and that's 2am.- But it was so worth it! It was incredibly sweet and romantic, cheesy at times, in a good way!, but not tooth-achingly so, so the balance was there.

Yeah, I could go on and on about this, but I'm sure you've heard it all before, so I am just going to wrap it up, and live happy with my thoughts that Kurt obviously said yes. And if he didn't, he still did.
RavenclawRocks chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
This is definitely the most beautiful and romantic fanfic I have EVER read. Stories like this give me hope that maybe someday I might find someone who I will love as much as Blaine loves Kurt and vice versa. Thank you for being such an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
BEAUTIFUL! This is without a doubt the best Klaine fanfiction I have ever read. Please, tell me you have written something else because I don't know if I can go back to those other, badly spelt and plotless fanfictions after this work of art!
McVitie chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
at the end of this chapter i jumped in the air and squealed and it was completely involuntary, wow wow wow!
FYIGleek chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
I just read it from Beginning to the End and I just loved it!
Sally B. Mcgill chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
Wait, no response! What kinda of ending is that?
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I have spent the last three days reading this story, mainly because I ship Klaine so hard that I cry... I recently left the Glee fandom for anime fandoms, however season 5 of glee premiered the other night, and SPOILER ALERT, Blaine proposed and Kurt said yes. And that just made me fall in love with them all over again. And reading this story, the format of letters by the way,so hard to find really well written but you've done a fantastic job, I see these characters again in ways I never did before. I love character introspection and seeing the same characters from different angles, and your Blaine just hits the mark for me.
Thank you for writing such a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I'm not sure I understand the logistics... They write letters to each other but don't know each other's names? Whom do they address the letters to? 'Kurt from Lima', like 'Santa, North Pole'?

Also, I gotta assume that the New Directions know where the Dalton Academy Warblers are from, and how come then that Kurt can't put 2 and 2 together. He's got to at least know what city he addresses Blaine's letters too, right? How many acapella all-male student choirs can there be in the same city? Kurt can't figure out that it must be Blaine's school?

My impression of Kurt so far has been that he's sharp and smart. This story's Kurt apparently isn't? Is that the premise? Sorry, I'm not sold on it. At all.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Wow! Where to start? I kept seeing this story in the favourites list of many of my favourite authors but I didn't appeal to me and I don't k know why? Maybe because I don't like horses? A couple of days ago I decided to give it a go.
Wow! I have been berating myself ever since for waiting so long to read this magical story. It is just sooo good. The characters are beautiful, emotionally frail yet so strong too,your descriptions of their feelings are so real and I love the letters! Blaine's proposal letter at the end had me blubbing. I have been on your live journal and read 'constant' too, it's so good to read to more of their live and see where they are a few years down the line. I see that you haven't written for quite a while, I hope this is because your time is filled with other things that make you happy. If you ever decide to write more, especially in his verse, I'll be at the front of the queue to read. Well done and thank you so much for this story, Nic
twostepper chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Brilliant! Love it, love it, love it! Very unique plot! Great character development. Kudos, my friend. I have a question though. You said to pay close attention to the dates. I'm confused. The kiss with Karofsky happened November 9th. And the episode Kurt transferred was November 30th? At least in the US. Are you from a different country?
Melissa chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Hey, I'm French. And the correct way to write Where have you been all my life? is Où avez-vous été toute ma vie? (French is a complicated language! vie is feminine so you have to use a feminine adjective)
whisperyvoices chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
This has just been so SO engaging and wonderfully written! I'm zooming through it, but I had to stop and say just HOW MUCH i'm enjoying this. Utterly delightful, wonderfully original. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Awwwwwwwww... thank you so much for creating this, and letting us read it :D 3 you