Reviews for Gifts
Undertaker499 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my f-ing God that is some steamy goodness! I loved it and if came from your birthday then don't forget your unbirthdays too! w
smilebot chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You know, instead of this being fluff, I feel as if you're just torturing the rest of us poor readers when we get to the ending. The last line was the strongest catalyst, the works, the thing that makes you get ready to pounce, and then, what do you know? The ending: BAM.

But, it's your birthday, so I'm guessing that you're entitled to poke at us with iron rods while cackling in glee. I've seriously got it bad. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

Now, what I seriously love about this fic is that the simplicity shone through, with the entire thing being based around a homely atmosphere. It's obvious that you made your syntax reflect an easygoing, lighthearted situation; that's what made your "racy" scene (the scene that must be extended, no doubt. I need to get my mind out of the gutter, but I can't help it), all the more rich. I wouldn't call it intense, since that would kill the mood you set up. I would describe it in a way that one describes thick, dark chocolate.

Damn, this was a fine fic. Seriously. One should speculate that you're holding back on us. Haha.