Reviews for Branded
ebonypol chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Please update! :D
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I would totally love to read the rest of this fic! its an awesome adaptation of the comic and the writing is really well done as is the characterization please update it soon :D
Tia Thalita chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Aren't you going to update this anymore?
duos-deathscythe chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
o-o You have to update!
RemyLeBeauThief chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Would love to read more don't leave me hanging please
CheshireSmile chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh this is awesome! I love the detail you put into your writing. Will you do more of this story?
Jeanniebird chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I decided to reread every ongoing story I was too lazy to review.

What I love so much about this up until now that took scenes right out of the comics, for example the one with Kurt and Logan at the beginning. It is intersting to see the similarities and differences between the comic book and reading it as a fanfic.

You don't seem to like Warren all that much. At least you are always picking out the worst moments of his life. In the Eye saga he's a victim of Weapon plus and now you describe what happend to him during the mutant massacre which certainly wasn't one of his brightest hours...

Anyway, it looks like there will a great fight between Logan and Remy. Logan was never one of these people who want to talk out their problems :)
Billert117 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This is a great start! Just please tell me this isn’t going to turn into one of those /slash fics where they end up acting like over emotional sex crazed teenaged girls! Honestly being gay doesn’t magically make you a flaming homosexual, nor dose it make your relationship argument free. (Sorry ranting)

Also I read your bio and unfortunately Ororo and T’Calla were married In Black Panther #18, calling it a rumor such makes you sound childish. You are not the only one who did not like this union, as even current comics seem to ignore it. (I think of it as a mistake.)

Warning SPOILER! (In later comics seem to outright disregard it as Ororo is found dating both Logan and Kurt in later comics.)
CaptMacKenzie chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
This is really awesome! You did such a good job with the different points of view, giving each character their voice & their moment in the spotlight. Bravo! I can't wait to hear more of how you envision this very interesting A/U scenario. I have wondered, from time to time, about such a possibility myself. But it looks like you've changed things around with Remy's experience down in the tunnels, too - Logan didn't take any note that Gambit was severely injured & bleeding ... which he would be, nearly having been eviscerated himself, by Creed, just minutes earlier. Are you planning on cutting that out of your plot? Just curious. :)

Again, great writing!
chrono-contract chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
AMAZING! XD love the story so far! plz continue! XD
gryphenvoid chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Great two chapter start. I can't wait to see how you plan on developing the story further.