Reviews for Prisoner's Paper Plane
FS'Briseis chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
This story is so beautiful in so many aspects and in so many levels. It is heart wrenching indeed. And you have been very poetic, I love it. )
gogetadivagurl chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Good Lord I'm crying my eyes out! -sobs more- And I don't think it helped that I was listening to the songs while I was reading... Good Job! Keep writing, while I go cry again. -sob-
Shuzuka chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
This fic kinda resembles a Perfect Pair fic that I've read a long time ago, and it has most of my ideas for future chapters/new stories. Aw, I guess I can't use them anymore...

Maybe it's cause Alpha Pair isn't my OTP, but I didn't cry, although it was very sad. I noticed that it GREATLY resembles the movie The Boy in Striped Pajamas, with the religious differences, the methods of torture/death, and the fence that separated the lovers. Not saying it's a bad thing, but have you ever seen the movie? :P

I'm like, 2 days late on the challenge, but I also think the General is Tezuka. His quietness and authority kinda gives it away. As for the rest, I have no idea.

Oh, I must have missed the part where you said to listen to the songs first then. Don't kick me to Pluto. :P
sotfreakazoid chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Hi, Midori-san!

I read the first two chapters and decided to review all at once. Hope you don't mind :D

The first two chapters were so touching! I was surfing Youtube earlier this year and listened to the two songs! Still doing that now...however...I started to tear up halfway through and by brother thought that there was something wrong with me -.-;;

Hmmmm...Can't tell who is who...The General/Commander is Tezuka? As it mentioned "...on that typically stoned face..." He's her father? (I'm guessing :D)

I think the Mother would be Fuji IF her Father IS Tezuka...(Fangirl reason XD)

Guard 1: Marui? (Can't imagine Akaya or Echizen as a guard...Poor imagination...Kaidoh would hiss...) (Marui seems possible as he is a "self-proclaimed tensai" according to sources)

Guard 2: Jackal? (Somewhat kind?)

Doctor: Niou, since its mentioned that he's a silverette and casual? (No offense to him)

I was consoled at the end though...At least the both of them got to be together at the end...Well, its a new beginning for them right?

Pardon the rambling :D

Oyasumi,

Sotfreakazoid :)
XTheTricksterX chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Kinky Pair is YanagiXAkaya! How can you not know?

TheTrickster
Alpha14 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I was going to enter that first challenge before. I was going to vote for "Eternally", but then I thought that maybe a lot of people PM-ed you already, so I stopped typing and backspaced. -.- Anyway, it's a good thing that other people voted for "Eternally" as well. :3

I don't understand the second challenge that much...
ChitoseSenri chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Mnnn, let me think, the General seems to be Tezuka, and Yuki's mother...Fuji? (not too sure)

Private 1 is...Kaido? and private 2 being Momo?

and the doctor, I'd have to guess someone from Shitenhouji for actually ignoring the patient, I'll go with Chitose :)

I'm sure my guesses are way off though :D I thank you for making me appear as a guest, i'll be looking forward to it
ChitoseSenri chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I've just cried over Sanada's death, and now you bring on Yukimura's, you are one sadist.

despite all the crying, I enjoyed your story very much.
ChitoseSenri chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm crying a river! which, trust me, does not happen often, except with your stories. The fic is very touching and...too sad, I feel sorry for the two of them, I admire Sanada's bravery of not crying when tortured, but that only came as more shocking that he cried for Yukimura, you really know how to write tragedies.

I love the fic, and personally I think the stubbornness of not crying etc. is very like Sanada, especially the bit that yukimura lit up his life, and he broke down for Yukimura is very like that stoic captain caring too much for Yukimura.

A late happy birthday to you and Sanada :D
Lulu-Prints chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Firstly, Happy birthday :D Though it's a little late..

But well, better late than never.

Also, sorry for not replying your PM.. Yet. Busy school term. So much homework. Sounds like a whole truckful of excuses, but Poly really is quite torturous..

Oh, and I listened to the 2 songs before reading your story. Probably would cheer you up to hear that I've been cured of my dislike for vocaloids XD. I still hate Miku as much as before, but at least I've allowed myself to ogle over Len and Kaito, etc.. XD. Len happens to now be my favourite vocaloid. You're seriously evil you know? I haven't even gotten to 'Paper planes' before I couldn't see my keyboard properly anymore.

Then your story. Very amazingly written, I think it's amazing that you decided to keep it flowing in a single chapter rather then broken up. Very clever twist with the story line you did with Sanada's half, I liked that really much. Amazing read. Can't find my tissue box, I think I just exhausted it entirely T_T

You need to stop writing angst and write more fluffy/happy stuff XD

Good job! :)
XTheTricksterX chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
'She was not clothed in her favourite white dress' - I think you meant 'she was clothed in...'.

I am currently running out of tissues. Still crying. Your fic is so emotional...

And, happy birthday! (it's one day late though, sorry)

Happy birthday to Sanada too.

p.s.:I know you are busy but plz dont totally ignore me in the pms
Fadey chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This story was so sad. . . I almost cried for Seiichi-pout- which won't be a good thing cause I'm reaching school. A great story, and I really love it.

Fadey

p.s. Don't kick me to Pluto! :O
Alpha14 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Uwaaaa you killed the both of them! And on Sanada's birthday too... T-T That's evil. . Why make me cry so early in the day?
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is, like, the last fic I'm reading before I sleep, and it makes me cry. (-.-)
YukiKitsune103 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
I'm not supposed to be reading this when it's 1 am in the morning and I have to do my part time job tomorrow (when it's Sanada's birthday! ;A;), but I can't help it!

I really love this fic, and I ALWAYS cried when watching both Prisoner and Paper Plane on my comp, they are one of my favorite songs from the Kagamine twins.

And using Alpha to stand in for them is just! ;A; I love this fic, i really do!