Reviews for A Fresh Snowfall
Yuki Uchiha chapter 66 . 8/15
Amazing please update soon
Yukiko Nirro chapter 66 . 8/15
Amazing i love this fanfiction so much! really good story, got hooked from the first chapter all they way to chapter 66. please update soon. i hope yukiko or her children don't get hurt.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 66 . 1/12
Hi! I just wanted to say this is one of the best fanfics I ever read! Ur writing style is well detailed and I rarely see grammatical errors! Also the plot is really interesting and hooked me in in just like 3 chapters! :D
For about 50 chapters, I've really LOVE MadaraxYukiko pairing but in the last chapters, I feel like Madara changed into a whole new person..He's kinda cruel and abusive to Yukiko..I feel so sad..especially the part where he left her and the twins.. I mean if he really loved them, he shouldn't have left..

Izuna died huh...Well, ever since the beginning, I had began to like Izuna and his twisted mind games..I feel sorry for Atsuko... :'( I really their pairing together..Well, at least he has Hayate now..though still like Izuna more and so disappointed..

Minoru...Yup! I agree with you! He's one of my favorite characters in this story! :D With all the fighting going, I really hope he and Takehiko doesn't die in the last few chapters.. Wonder whats in the box? Some kind of secret weapon?

Genshi...grrrr..I knew it! I had a bad feeling about him all the time and I was right! He did became an enemy! Damn! I really hope Yukiko will beat the shit out of him! He's so annoying! :d

Tobirama...well first of all, I kinda think you made him too OOC in this fic..
From the fanfics I read with him in it, he was always described as a very calm and logical here, he has not calm at all and is too brash..
Well, he's the only character I had problems with! The rest are not OOC at all and you had portrayed their personality well! ;)

Well, the fighting in the last few chapters are so INTENSE! I love it!
Though, this chapter is SUCH a cliffhanger..WHY did you have to stop in a fighting scene? :O
Well, in any case I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! I am quite anxious that this story has been put in a hiatus cause its been almost 4 years sin u've last update..I am pretty much losing hope.. :'( Will you still continue it? What about the sequel for this story? Are you still gonna make it? :(
If yes, well, I WOULD BE REALLLY happy that I would squeal so loud that every person in my neighborhood will hear it! XD
Take Care!

PS: Rest in peace kuibbo! :( What the hell?! Where did Remeai go? :O
mizumi11 chapter 66 . 11/10/2015
I must say that this is in fact the best story I've ever read! And I am not exaggerating it! I loved it, reread it (never done that before), it's just so perfect and a type of a story I was looking for! I really hope you update and finish it, please don't make me sad :( Lots of love :)
Miyukino chapter 62 . 4/27/2015
The hell.. I'd say we kill him. Madara has gone overboard... well, he has gone overboard in my book when he hit his wife.. but seriously? There's nothing but war in his head. He will never want peace.. I'm so sad that this has gone downhill so fast even with Yukiko as his wife. He's a ticking bomb with power and must be eliminated.

Well, you got me caught up in the story, I guess congratulations are in order! ;)
Write.with.Love.and.Passion chapter 66 . 7/14/2014
I don't think I told you how much I've reread this story. I think this is, perhaps, the fifth or sixth time. I REALLY wish you would finish it (or update every once in awhile), so I would feel the satisfaction of having read the WHOLE thing. Toodles.
rachel101448 chapter 66 . 3/11/2014
This story has been absolutely amazing! Yukiko is such an interesting and strong OC and your portrayal of Madara is perfect. Minoru, Ren, and Ritsuko are also all amazing OC's. Actually all of your OC's are amazing. Normally I find when stories have more than a few OC's the history and background of each character isn't focused on, but in your story you managed to give a lot of interesting history and scenes with each character while keeping the main focus on Yukiko. I hope that you decide to update this story soon because its absolutely wonderful and I would love to find out what happens next. XOXO
AngelicLuna chapter 66 . 2/2/2014
Aw, please update? I read this story about a year ago and loved it. Now I'm back a year later and reread it and remembered why I was so in love with this story. It makes me sad that I won't know what happens between Yukiko and Madara. So please update. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Hiname chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Hello :) please please please update this story _ I miss reading it :( your an awesome writer!
Catovia chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
Why? Why did you kill Izuna? D: I really liked him...
Aliagame chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Plz, plz update
hanae-croix chapter 66 . 5/18/2013
looking forward on the next update!
Emily W chapter 66 . 3/26/2013
Just decided to reread this. I don't even remember when I discovered this fic, but it is my favorite Madara story. I'm sad that you don't seem to be updating it anymore; it really is one of the best fics on the site.
serp-derp chapter 66 . 9/29/2012
Author-san, as much as I greatly appreciate your complete and very long sixty-six chapters, this wonderful book has not been updated for six months. That's a lot of sixes, don't 'cha think?
For no apparent reason-prehaps I am paranoid or simply want to confess to someone; my personality seems to resemble MadaraXTemariXIzuna sometimes. Not sure how that pairing works but...meh. I'm not very patient. Or good at anger mangement.
Ahh well, enough with the rambling, an update would be greatly appreciated hun-bunch.
NameWithNoMeaning chapter 66 . 8/26/2012
Plz can you update the next chapter, I'm really excited now because this is my fav madara story and it has a good author... thanx for creating this story i cant wait for more :D