Reviews for A Fresh Snowfall
mizumi11 chapter 66 . 11/10
I must say that this is in fact the best story I've ever read! And I am not exaggerating it! I loved it, reread it (never done that before), it's just so perfect and a type of a story I was looking for! I really hope you update and finish it, please don't make me sad :( Lots of love :)
Miyukino chapter 62 . 4/27
The hell.. I'd say we kill him. Madara has gone overboard... well, he has gone overboard in my book when he hit his wife.. but seriously? There's nothing but war in his head. He will never want peace.. I'm so sad that this has gone downhill so fast even with Yukiko as his wife. He's a ticking bomb with power and must be eliminated.

Well, you got me caught up in the story, I guess congratulations are in order! ;)
Write.with.Love.and.Passion chapter 66 . 7/14/2014
I don't think I told you how much I've reread this story. I think this is, perhaps, the fifth or sixth time. I REALLY wish you would finish it (or update every once in awhile), so I would feel the satisfaction of having read the WHOLE thing. Toodles.
rachel101448 chapter 66 . 3/11/2014
This story has been absolutely amazing! Yukiko is such an interesting and strong OC and your portrayal of Madara is perfect. Minoru, Ren, and Ritsuko are also all amazing OC's. Actually all of your OC's are amazing. Normally I find when stories have more than a few OC's the history and background of each character isn't focused on, but in your story you managed to give a lot of interesting history and scenes with each character while keeping the main focus on Yukiko. I hope that you decide to update this story soon because its absolutely wonderful and I would love to find out what happens next. XOXO
AngelicLuna chapter 66 . 2/2/2014
Aw, please update? I read this story about a year ago and loved it. Now I'm back a year later and reread it and remembered why I was so in love with this story. It makes me sad that I won't know what happens between Yukiko and Madara. So please update. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Hiname chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Hello :) please please please update this story _ I miss reading it :( your an awesome writer!
Catovia chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
Why? Why did you kill Izuna? D: I really liked him...
Aliagame chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Plz, plz update
hanae-croix chapter 66 . 5/18/2013
looking forward on the next update!
Emily W chapter 66 . 3/26/2013
Just decided to reread this. I don't even remember when I discovered this fic, but it is my favorite Madara story. I'm sad that you don't seem to be updating it anymore; it really is one of the best fics on the site.
serp-derp chapter 66 . 9/29/2012
Author-san, as much as I greatly appreciate your complete and very long sixty-six chapters, this wonderful book has not been updated for six months. That's a lot of sixes, don't 'cha think?
For no apparent reason-prehaps I am paranoid or simply want to confess to someone; my personality seems to resemble MadaraXTemariXIzuna sometimes. Not sure how that pairing works but...meh. I'm not very patient. Or good at anger mangement.
Ahh well, enough with the rambling, an update would be greatly appreciated hun-bunch.
NameWithNoMeaning chapter 66 . 8/26/2012
Plz can you update the next chapter, I'm really excited now because this is my fav madara story and it has a good author... thanx for creating this story i cant wait for more :D
NameWithNoMeaning chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
I just started reading this today and I love it :D ... I laughed when I read the end 'Property of Madara Uchiha' etched on the bracelet, I'll have to find out if she notices well I gotta catch up and hopefully finish the rest of this awesome story
JaggerMania chapter 66 . 8/4/2012
this is beggining to get heartbreaking... i just love your story soo much! please update, the last time you did was on march 18th! and its already august 6th! pleeaaassseee update!
JaggerMania chapter 63 . 8/4/2012
strangely enough when Madara left the village, i felt bad for HIM. but i also felt sorry for his family, and knowone else. just him, his wife and his kids. and also minoru is really starting to get on my nerves...