Reviews for Exasperating
your one shots are good. great work
SexySade chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awesome story!
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely hilarious! xD
Magic Janet chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
lol! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Corin is just great haha
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cute interpretation of the Cor/Aravis situation! You seem to have zeroed in on their growing relationship! Good job!
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
GENIUS!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was great! Hearing how their love story unfolded from Corin's point of view made it hilariously funny - and you've represented their characters and their mock-animosity very well. Thanks for writing and sharing!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Haha, I love that he recovered in just enough time to yell "It's about bloody time!" Ah, genius :)

*HannaH*
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So I was bored and I randomly found and re-read this amazing peice of work. And I'd juat like to inform you that it is STILL one of the funniest, most well written, in character, and simply terrific stories, and certainly fanfictions, I have ever read in my life. 'Tis really quite unfair what a fantastic author you are. I am quite jealous. I may have to catch up on both Ranger's Apprentice (which I still can't believe I never finished) and Merlin (which I still't believe I haven't started) for the sole purpose of reading your fics for them!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hahaha! Wow! So, our dear prince Corin Thunder-Fist is love-shocked! There's no need for him to play match-maker, even if he wanted to because of these two stubborn Haha!ly lovestrucked prince and Tarkeena! I love it. Great fic!
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very entertaining. Their "unconventional" marriage proposal was hilarious! Sounds right up their alley. Very funny, very cute.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Very well-written! Aravis was perfectly in-character. I loved Corin's summary of their unconventional flirting. "Choke on shock" is a great phrase.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is the first Chronicles of Narnia fic I've ever read, and- I have to say- if others are this great, I may have just found myself a new fandom! (Sorry, Merlin...)

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story! I love Shasta and Aravis and their bickering relationship, and I believe that you portrayed it perfectly! Their banter and emotions were spot-on, and it was a brilliant idea to present it all from Corin's perspective! Wonderful job!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Brilliant putting it from Corin's point of view. :D Nice job.
mythoi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love this! It's brilliant. :)