Reviews for Brittany's first date
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
his was wierd, cause I was hoping it would be a straight story not that im against, I love them, but i like reading about straight people.I hope you make another one real soon!.
Miss Peachie chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
Clown man, you are pure genius. It relates to stories and situations that now normally occur unexpected and very good
Forlay chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Overall, I like it, but I think this went way too fast. The only reaction I believed in this fic was Blossom's. I can see a mom, especially Blossom, adjusting quickly. But anyone as adamant as Jake was I don't see changing his mind just by seeing his daughter happy. I *wish* that were true, and maybe it does some places but...yeah. Anyway. I also thought Blossom forgave Jake too quickly, but I'm sure that's just me. Anyways, still looking forward to the next part. I'd love to see how this develops.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
"Blossom, I’m so sorry that I hit you. I don’t know what came over me."

Quite right, too. I don't know what came over Jake either, but I'm guessing it was some sort of multiple personality disorder, judging by the way his attitude seemed to switch so violently.

I would never have suspected that either Blossom or, especially, Jake would ever react in such a way to their daughter being involved in a same-sex relationship. I would have thought Jake would be much more understanding about the whole thing, and quite frankly, I don't think Blossom should have forgiven him so easily (she should have let him stew for a couple of days).

Looking forward to "Growing Up", WC101. Peace out!