Reviews for Runaway Apple Bloom
knexfan100 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
this is a great story. its well written with an interesting plot (heh, I said plot).

the thing is that the ending just made me die a little inside. just a little. for one thing: the idea of running away just to change your mind pretty much immediately without learning any life lessons the hard way is just overused. its just a cliché way to end a runaway-type story. I really don't like the idea of a very stubborn pony changing her mind about her life after 2 meetings with her sister. I like the idea of apple bloom being famous but still doesn't have her cutie mark. btw, she cant come back later because whats more loved: child stars or full grown adults? child stars. that's why apple bloom appealed to directors in the first place. by the time she come back to acting in 10 or so years: she would have been very old news and there would be less intrest for her. you screwed apple bloom for life here.

I'm sorry, but I just needed to put this out there because I see too many stories where by some miracle the protagonist comes home on a whim. they're everywhere. your story is nice and cute, short, sweet, and to the point... but you didn't need the extra cheese. I still faved the story though because it was interesting. I will be telling my friends about this after mr. professor face's stupid lecture. its not a bad story by any means, its just the badly overused clichés that killed it for me. its still heartwarming and cute as hell. just reading the awards part made me look up fan art of apple bloom in a dress just for da lulz. and this is a nice idea to build on later when I actually decide to finish writing my fanfics and post them (I come from creepypastas and furries so this should be fun).
Random guy chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
This was a great story this guy deserves a award or something
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Nice story.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
3 : So cute! A little fast paced, but good job.
Derr Gotik chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
So...she made all that money and filmed those movies in how short a time? And a trillionare? All this was accomplished by a kindergarden aged filly? really?

I don't wanna sound like a jerk but I think this story is very far from any sort of reality. Given, it is a fanfic about a show with magical talking ponies and all.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I just- I can't- Just... Woah. I'm a 10 year old girl, who always wanted to be a star, and still does, just up to now. AppleBloom bacame a star when she ran away, and if I have to do that to be a star, I don't want to be one. I have a loveing family, and I'm on a beach vacation right at this minute, so I know I'm better off than some people are. I don't know why I want to be a star, a multi-millionare, when I have so much already, and some people have so little. I just hope I never get into the strange, spioled world of milionares, super-stars, rock-singers, and just plain snotty brats, who come from rich families. I know that most stars are on drugs, and don't have any idea half the time what they're saying or singing, but I don't care if they aren't and are just spoiled brats, I NEVER want to be like them. I'm glad you wrote this story, to encourage children not to become a snot-nosed brat, like most stars are.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
what about all the money she had?
WeirdRaptor chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Wow. Calliing Applejack a failure for leaving the big city. What a bitch.
morbus-rus chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Aww, cute little story about cute little filly. Thanks, it was nice to read.
LemmingMaster chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I love the idea of Apple Bloom somehow becoming a huge star and still being worried about her cutie mark. Alerted.