Reviews for Bad Blood
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Very nicely done! I enjoyed your story!
basaltone chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
You do a really great job of capturing not only the relationships between the characters, but also coming up with great mysteries for them to solve. Excellent work.
illuminata79 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Forgot something in my initial review - you also provide a sound scientific background, love that, too!
illuminata79 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I'm repeating myself, but they definitely should have hired you as scriptwriter for EH. This is perfect - the plot, the pace, the dialogue, everything! I particularly loved Rachel's little comedy, her and Jacob's respective nightly thoughts and the glimpse of the first sparks that might ignite something more than friendship.
Roofran411 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Good storyline! As ever, your research is impressive Well done !
Straycat1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
hehe loved the ending. very cute.

That doctor is a sicko! I dont care how 'smart' she is.

Great story, well done on the case, very good details, and flow. Very nicely done.
anyother chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
EHfan, I love this story. The way you handle the science stuff is very impressive, and so is the interaction between Rachel and Jacob. This story could easily been made into a series episode, would there be a next series - it has everything.
kygal chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
I loved it! Great mix of typical Hood/Rachel reactions with science and thoughts of each other. Impressed by your research as well!
Gottaluvem chapter 3 . 5/20/2011