Reviews for Fleeting Memories
qweenashleyfox chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
i have taken a likeing to the story and wait with bated brathe for the next part
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Welcome back! It's good to see this story's still alive, and I congratulate you for getting over that story arc. The flashbacks and loose recollections were wonderful to read throughout the entire story, but it felt like the main plot was superimposing over your ideas; the plot moments were nice - especially with what little moments we had with the characters - but it seemed like your creativity was restrained a little because of it. But now it seems that you've reached the point where you're given more of a chance to implement the things you wanted to showcase. I imagine that they will be a treat when we finally get to them, but first the last two chapters.

The way you ended this story arc is fascinating; both Souji and Yukiko seem to recall one another in their memories and now the matter comes what they want to do with them. Both their recollections were done very well along with the events in the previous chapter; touching, sorrowful, and unrelenting like the tides. Besides those two, the monologues with Chie were also as nice to rea as the others. The combat was nice to read, but these two chapters were treated more like moments of revelation.

At the end, you've set the scene wonderfully for the rest of the 's at the last chapter that we see how far Souji has restrained his own wants. At this point Izanagi has become the part of him that represents all those desires he held back over the years, and it's brilliant. Considering how he shuts out those wants, they now have an outlet to be presented without being ignored - much like everyone elses' Shadows, and since he's rarely indulged or acknowledged those desires, it's no small wonder why he sees them as strange.

Good luck to you on your next chapter, and I wish you the best.

-SpecialAgentOrange
fall shadow chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Very interesting so far! I really like the idea of them meeting when they were younger. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
good to see you around here again
keep the good work :)
FateStay chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Thanks god you back! I was afraid you gonna drop this story. I like your story from the frist chapter and haven't got a chance to review, so sorry for not review earlier :( . I really glad that you picking up this story again, Thank you for all of yours hardworks and I hope to read more soon :)
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Great job on this, Prince Arjuna. Waiting patiently for the next one whenever you feel like it.
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Are you still active, Prince Arjuna? The very people reading this story are getting impatient with the lack of progress, but fanfiction does require deep thought so that it doesn't suck. That being said, good story. I'm waiting for the next chapter WHEN it comes out, NOT when it should theoretically come.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Awesome!
please continue
Dante chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
please continue
dean chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
please come back
bel chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
the idea of souji and yukiko already know each other is damm cute plese continue this
sure chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
great chapter keep going
Lady Sinistra 23 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I'm so glad that you updated this! I love this couple, and I think your story has a very interesting twist, what with Yukiko and Souji already having formed a relationship as children.

Anyway, this was a good chapter as always. I thought the battle scenes were very well written, along with the sections talking about the bond between Souji, Yukiko, and Chie. I think you've captured the characters' personalities really well!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
bel chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
please come back
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
First trip to the castle, and I can't help but feel like you've expanded on a few things. The shadow doppelgangers - Chie's in particular - did not seem as malignant as the game, which I think works for your story; in a way it seems like they're attacking themselves in an peculiar way. And you hammered that home in that installment.

Seeing what I can guess is the 'prince' manifestation in Yukiko's POV, I can't help but feel a slightly creepy vibe. In a way it reminds me of the 'angel' that's been bothering Souji, but what differentiates the two is that we have a clearer understanding of the angel and can connect it with certain events. We really don't know what happened from her perspective and by proxy the prince seems more alien to us and it again makes me wonder what happened for the manifestations to appear as they were.

It's another good chapter, though the content of your story seems to command more attention than your writing. The experience was a good read; the first person segments are starting to grow on me, not just for possible emotional content, but for setting the scene altogether. In a way, it works very well, the characters spell out the details and emotions, while the third person segments build upon what the first person monologues have established. Hope to see another chapter soon. :)

-SpecialAgentOrange