Reviews for Mommy Dearest
aforrest chapter 111 . 4/5
This AWESOME story got the ending it truly deserved!
This is one of my favorits stories. Thank you for your amazing job!
DorothyOz chapter 111 . 3/21
Such a sweet ending... Good job! :-D
TnJAGAz chapter 111 . 3/6
Well done, sir, well done!
TnJAGAz chapter 110 . 3/6
Nicely done! Very JAG-like on Jen going into labor and how it turned out [yes, that is a compliment!] Bravo!
db1019 chapter 111 . 3/4
Absolutely AWESOME story - and a truly fitting epilogue! I loved the 'drama of Keeter and Skates' wedding' and, of course, the 'fit of supreme suicidal idiocy' - that's our Keeter! Really brought a smile from the visual of that epic event.
I have to admit, though - I thought FOR SURE you were going to add a little twist in that last chapter, when 'baby Rabb' arrived - since Jen was SO sure it was a girl all along, and that's all they talked about - I REAALLLY thought you were going to change it up and have it be a boy! What a picture that would have been, watching them scramble for a name . . . but Girl or Boy, it was well worth the wait - what an amazing journey you took us on! (And you left us knowing that a son was on the way - VBG) Hmmm, want to continue this through a second pregnancy?
I was in shock when I saw the words - THE END - guess in a way, I wanted it to go on and on. It's really like the series never ended - we had our favorite characters, we had courtroom and JAG drama - flying adventures, and we had Harm and Jen :-)) I think many of us will go through withdrawal pains, waiting still for that NEXT chapter, but like you said, this had to be the longest pregnancy is recorded human history, so maybe it was time to finish. (After all, we get to have Harm and Jen together although a different 'style' of them, in Crossing the Same River!). And it's not like it's truly 'over' - you've provided us with many, many hours of entertainment - we can always go back and re-read it! I personally, and many others, I''m sure, can't thank you enough for sharing your marvelous talent with us - and we so look forward to your other stories, (and we hope many more to come in the future) !
PS - any chance you might continue with Duty of Care? VBG :))))
angelscatie chapter 111 . 3/4
Great ending. Looking forward to what you come up with next.
jpstar57 chapter 111 . 3/2
Very nice. Good to see everyone had the greatest of happy endings. TPTB should take notes.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 111 . 3/2
Nice conclusion, thanks!

That phrase came to mind that priests supposedly used to say at the end of ceremony (and please tell me if it's just a baseless urban myth): "Go forth and multiply!"

Y'know, I always wondered, is it right for a friend to talk his friend into something this big? What if the case of pre-wedding nerves aren't just nerves, but a delayed expression of a much deeper issue and talking them into going through with it, no matter how well-intended (road to hell is paved with them) and in belief of "That's what friends do" will only sentence that person to eventual misery?

Then again, with the divorce rates being what they are there's a 50-50 chance they will end up miserable in any case!

And please, any reply should go to my direct email (I'm too lazy to check my ffn email ;-P).
Sarai chapter 111 . 3/2
Aww! Perfect ending.
FrogtownStamper chapter 111 . 3/2
A great ending to an excellent story. Love that Loren and David got married as well as Beth and Jack, though Jack's hesitation doesn't surprise me in the least. Mac tying the knot, though. That one did surprise me, somewhat. The best part of this chapter, though, was Harm's response to Chaplain Turner and Loren's reaction to it. Maybe a little unconventional, but it strikes the perfect note not just for the occasion but also for the whole story: family isn't always about blood, but rather love and acceptance. The only thing missing was Grams being there.
johnmurray2 chapter 111 . 3/2
That was the most moving ending I about cried when you mentioned the part of oceana because we were stationed there way back when I was a youngster my dad flew in the Navy reserves during the early 50s .
Will this be the end ? Or are you adding more?.
Saissa chapter 111 . 3/2
That was good!

The Epilogue was a little different, concentrating on all the weddings, instead of on Harm's own family, but definitely an interesting read.

Thanks for a great story - even if it did take almost 4 years to write!
CdnJAGScribe chapter 111 . 3/2
BRAVO... What a terrific ending to an absolutely terrific story. Now I'm going to suffering from withdrawals for the next while, while I'm waiting for more chapters from your other stories. :D
Liz chapter 111 . 3/2
I want to thank you for numerous hours of reading. It has been a real pleasure to read your work of the Life of Harm and Jennifer Rabb. BUT this can not be the end. It should be just the beginning of the days and lives of Alison Patricia and Baby Brother and all the antic that they get into while " PAPPY" Rabb deals with them. Life is a journey, one that we all make but I think it would be interesting with one Harmon Rabb. Please think about it and I will be looking forward to another JAG fanfiction. Thanks again !
TootsLogan chapter 111 . 3/2
Excellent epilogue - very satisfactory wrapping up of all the loose ends. Loved the description of Jack and Beth's marriage - Keeter was very much in character there! Great ending to a memorable journey. Many thanks.