Reviews for Search and Rescue
weemcg33 chapter 46 . 5/25
Loved it! I've been loaded with the cold the last few days and this story has been keeping me going. I felt so bad for Steve, he really didn't catch a break in this one, but sadly for Steve I'm a sucker for the whump lol
For English not being your first language I have to say you did really well with this and considering English is my first language you outshined my first story spectacularly ;)
Awesome!
Frisk15 chapter 46 . 2/23
I have been cooped up with a combination of broken ribs and a coughing illness and have (literally) breathlessly read your complete story. Fine writing skills, great portrayal of the 5.0 characters as they appear in the TV-series, and very accurate descriptions of the injuries and their resulting discomforts. Two questions: if English is not your first language, what is? - and - Do you have a medical background? Otherwise you're a good researcher as well ;) Will definitely check out your other stories.
allison chapter 46 . 1/21/2014
I stumbled on your story and for the past 2 days i have been hooked, a fantastic read, excellent writing. Going to see if i can find your other story. Well done
Guest chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
I don't really like Danny after the accident when I concerns Steve's well being. Hope is acting like a "girlfriend" when that job clearly belongs to Cath. It kind of gets aggravating. But other than that the story is really good.
bubzchoc chapter 46 . 5/11/2013
brilliant story
Guest chapter 46 . 4/2/2013
Love, love, love this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
As soon as Steve was in the helo, I recognized reading this story back when it was written. But I'm enjoying reading it again.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Very intriguing beginning. So, I'm off to the next chapter to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I'm hooked. This is a great story.
joe mansmann chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I think it should in story line well done
LookAfterSammyDean chapter 46 . 12/8/2012
That was a very detailed and interesting story. Shame on me that I just found it 3 days ago or so, but the good thing is, that i didn't had to wait for you to update it. :P
Jean25 chapter 46 . 11/23/2012
Just discovered your story and read it all over 3 days. WOW, absolutely loved it and now moving on to your sequel!
sunny irish chapter 46 . 7/15/2012
wow, having read protective detail first, i took a couple chapters in to realize there was a back story. now that i've read this story, P.D makes more sense.

what a story. my goodness,
Lachlan512 chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
I think you are doing a great job with his injuries & flashbacks. This is how i imagine PTSD would manifest. Love you bringing in Steve not liking to be tohched by Catherine on lower stomach, maybe he & jojo will help him thru this so he wont be embarrassed making love with his Soul Mate, he may touch on thst in your latest story.
Lachlan512 chapter 46 . 4/28/2012
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, this story gave me a good old fashion cry. I hope you have an agent & that you have given a copy of this story to Peter Lenkov. It would be so great to see bits of this story weaves throughout the future seasons of h50. I am a huge Alex O'Loughlin fan & could see how great he could play this. I hope the sequel send Catherine & Steve into wedded bliss because I'm a happily ever after kind if girl.