Reviews for Family Portrait
Alien Roxi chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
That was a really good fic, really good!
Alien Roxi chapter 13 . 4/8/2008
Just marking my spot again. :-)
WolfCipher7 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Markind my spot for now, but this is really good!
2maluv chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
Loved the story. Its quite different from other stories i've read and, yeah, its really well written.

May the Force be with you,

Faith.
gizm chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
A very nice story, but I think that such happenings would have averted Anakins fall. I kind of hoped for sequels , so the interview at the end and the missing sequels made me kind of sad... But that is a matter of your time I guess, and thinking about it, there wouldn't have been a good way of writing a sequel, seeing as the mission is finished. Just see it as a compliment. I'll go through your other stories now, I'm confident there will be enough good work in those, to lift my spirits after the lack of a sequel.

Anyway, you haven't updated since the 12-2-05, so I'm not sure whether you still look in here, but I would really consider it a loss, if you were to stop writing, so please consider this an appeal to continue writing.

gizm
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
this story is incredible! i wish all star wars fanfic was like this. i love the comfort and love that obi-wan and anakin share, and everyone is so in character, especially obi-wan's insecurites about anakin. would you consider writing another like this? I have read it four times and each time is just as amazing, and I would love to read more.
Darkinyron chapter 18 . 5/6/2006
I reviewed this on some other site, and found it here, so...I wanted to review where you're more likely to read it. _ I LOVED this, and it's definately going on my favourites. Your characterisation and descriptions are amazing, as is the symbolism. It's so hard to find stories with such symbolism in them. :) Great job, and keep writing-I'll be watching!
Nelarun chapter 18 . 4/3/2006
this whole story is very good... It was really well thought out...

Nelarun of australia
Miss-Jedi chapter 18 . 2/10/2006
I first read this on a diffrent site, and i thought it was the best story i've ever read. I forget sometimes, that it isn't real. I love this story.
tudor-rose445 chapter 18 . 1/31/2006
This was good. Good job.
Aesshen chapter 18 . 8/4/2005
Woah... I know I'm reviewing this, like, three years after it's finished, but it's worth it. Excellent, excellent portrayal of teenage Anakin. Plus, you managed to make me like Siri Tachi for an entire fic's length, which is something of an accomplishment. And your Obi-Wan is, as ever, perfect.

Just nitpicking because I tend to notice these things in otherwise flawless fics: would Siri really feel so messed up about having had sex with that pirate? I mean, I could understand that she would be unhappy about the obviously misogynistic use of her body to gain access to power, but to be so cut up about the sex? The Jedi aren't celibate, are they?

The article at the end was cool, though. It really shows that there were good reasons for good people to like and support the Empire, as many of them presumably did.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 18 . 6/25/2005
this story was amazing! i was totally hooked! you have real talent. im going to check your profile right now and read more!
Tigger 889 chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Yes! it is a typical age. Over half the kids in my high school have had babies or are pregnant (which I am NOT included in that, thank you very much!) but I have a friend that had a baby when she was 13, and adopted an infant girl when she was 11. So the answer is yes.
geek from band chapter 18 . 9/1/2003
*applauds* you are a great author and your writing ability is magnificent! i wouldn't be surprised if you became a famous author someday! bravo!
inarae chapter 17 . 5/10/2003
Excellent novel. Took me two days to read, and could barely put it down at three am with the knowledge that Id be sorry the next day if I didnt . Thanks for writing and sharing.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »