Reviews for Family Portrait
Jedi Rita chapter 15 . 4/13/2002
ACK! Brinje came back, and it wasn't good. Sorry I got Daj's name wrong. I hope he doesn't prove to be a sell out, too.
Grumpy2348 chapter 15 . 4/13/2002
I just love this story soo much! I don't know what to say! Post more soon!
Jedi Rita chapter 14 . 4/13/2002
Oooooooo, so good. So good. You get all the characters and emotions just right. Anakin helping to calm Siri? Of course he would - he relates to her and her anger, and it's easier to calm someone else down rather than yourself. And I loved the vision. I love plaguing Anakin with horrible visions myself, and oooo this one was wicked. Then he comes out of it and sees Obi-Wan again - I love Anakin's need for reassurance from Obi. This story is just so good in every single possible way. But what's the deal with Orj? Can't wait to find out. Nor can I remember if Anakin ever told him his real name - I guess he did and I forgot. And what about Brinje? Will he show up again? I'm on pins and needles! I am so glad you post it so fast!

I guess my only complaint would be that Siri ends up playing the role of Conventional Earth Housewife. I would hope that in a Galaxy far, far away, they would be beyond such stupid gender roles, but I'm not going to quibble too much.

And that reminds me of something else: I don't like this whole celibacy thing Master George has imposed on us - not to mention the whole baby-napping issue - but you handle all those issues with remarkable sensitivity and depth. I know they are controversial, and a lot of people (myself included) tend to reject these aspects, but you have followed the Master's lead on this one and given more thought and depth to it than I daresay the Master himself has. I find myself accepting it, at least in this story, because you handle it so well. Good for you!
The Galactic Goddess chapter 14 . 4/13/2002
Intense...

PS: Damn Cliffhangers
GruMpy2348 chapter 13 . 4/12/2002
Can't wait for more!
Erika chapter 14 . 4/12/2002
Another cliffhanger! Darn. I want to know what happens next and what Siri decides. Will she stay in the Order, or will she leave it? Please post the next chapter soon!

Are you planning to write a sequel?
The Galactic Goddess chapter 13 . 4/12/2002
AHHHHH Ani! damn cliff hangers *grumbles*

LOL, excellent chapter
FernWithy chapter 13 . 4/11/2002
That's a valid criticism, but the point was, she realized afterward that it was a stupid thing to do. I think she was operating on a stereotype rather than creating her full persona.
Jedi9 chapter 10 . 4/11/2002
This is a good story. But I really hate that bit revealing that Siri slept with someone on her way to power. Siri was one of the brightest Jedi students, and she had been a Padawan for 12 years or so when she went on that undercover mission. With all her Jedi skills and strength in the Force, she couldn't manage to gain power without sleeping with someone? Come on.
The Galactic Goddess chapter 12 . 4/11/2002
0 Poor Shapoi... ( I never saw that one coming. Eargerly awaiting the next chapter
Erika chapter 12 . 4/11/2002
The last two chapters were great. I can't believe they killed Shapoi, (those bastards). Wonder what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter.
odyssey1 chapter 11 . 4/11/2002
As usual this was beautifully written. Ive come to appreciate each complex character in its own way - from Siris strength to to Anakins inner troubles to Obi-Wans insecurities.

However, I dont trust Daj Orti - he knows too much. Im sure hell play an important role later on.

Next to that the whatever-it-is thats building itself up between Obi-Wan and Siri is facinating.

Keep up the great work :)
The Galactic Goddess chapter 11 . 4/10/2002
Awwwwww... Obi-wan carried him... awwwww... Great 2 chapters by the way... The suspense is killing me though.
Mara chapter 11 . 4/10/2002
I am really loving this story. I can't wait to read each new installment. And now its really getting good! Thank you and keep the chapters coming!
grumpy2348 chapter 11 . 4/10/2002
This is great! I absolutly love this story! Post more soon!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »