Reviews for Family Portrait
odyssey1 chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
I cant believe that I havent reviewed yet, since Ive read this story several times by now. Its simply beautiful - a real gem!

Apart from the fact that I enjoy Obi-Wan/Siri-stories I enjoy them even more when they are intelligently written. Your take on the characters impressed me as did the many details which make reading your story so pleasant, i.e. the different sunrises at the beginning of chapter 7. Simply beautiful. Im looking forward for more (could you please upload two chapters at a time? Im dying of curiosity!) especially the combination of Obi-Wan/Anakin and Obi-Wan/Siri.

Keep up the great work!
grumpy2348 chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
Very nice! Post more!
Grumpy2348 chapter 6 . 4/7/2002
This is great! CAn't wait to read more!
The Galactic Goddess chapter 6 . 4/7/2002
YAY! Good chapters... I luv this story as you an tell... Wow... again (for the 3 time) very good storyline that many people fail at (i mean the Anakin/Obi-wan friendship stuff). You pull it off while leaving them in there characters... Hope to see more soon.
Queen of the Stars chapter 5 . 4/6/2002
Wow! I love this story. I mean, wow. Please post the rest!, or email it to me at .
The Galactic Goddess chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
Amazing, simply amazing... Wow... if I ever get un-lazy I'll add you to my fave. author's list. Ur very talented

I love where your story is going. WOW... Very well thought through... You have Anakin's character down very well... If there was alot of effort put into this story it shines through. If not your just gifted.
Lilandra Magnus chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
That was really good. More please! _ lili
Kit5 chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
Love it! Can't wait for the next installment!
erika chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
Please hurry with the next chapter. This is really good!
The Galactic Goddess chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
Amazing story so far... I hope you'll be a consistant poster...there are so many people who don't post once and awhile (though i am guilty of that charge) LOL. any way, i luv ur story it's very good.
Grumpy2348 chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
This is great! I love Siri and Obi fics!
obsessive chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
aww how sweet: obi's jealous. this is a good fic so far, continue uploading it
Kit chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I'm waiting, I'm waiting! :-)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6