Reviews for 17 Days
hjpstarwars chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Loved it so enjoyable to read!
RockaRosalie chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Good
MrsGPotter2 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
I like it, any chance we may see more if it?
J chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
NO! You can't stop here. It was becoming one of my favs. Please even thou it has been over a year update. . .
TwoBecomeOne chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Love the progression in this story! Really hope you decide to continue it!
crazeeria chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
AWWW I love this! I hope you intend to update it!
everydaydreams chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
Great story!Possibly the best pos season finale piece I have update soon.
Azraelean chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Not cool man. CF is a mean thing to make bones worry about. But altogether your story is very well done. Aside from rants about medical inaccuracies. But well done story.
Azraelean chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Soot accurate depictions of medicine. My mom's a doctor and I knew the terminology sounded right. What's your field of expertise?
jimmel chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
please please please please please please please post more chapters
Mystic Dodo chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
I'm really enjoying the fic; you've capatured the characters perfectly and I love the medical detail you're providing :) Thanks for writing this story! Update when you can.
elsatheicequeen chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Haha I liked the certificate thing :)
cmol8806 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
this was a great chapter! know what i love about your story? its real without too much angst. eagerly awaiting next chapter
LondonLi chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Thanks so much for new chapter. I'm glad you're fighting the writer's block! And I like the setup for them going as a couple to Booth's family holiday. Thanks for the update!
Sarabella chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I just found this story, and I have to tell you that I have loved every minute I have spent reading it! I work in the medical field and love how accurate and plausible your storyline is. I can't wait to read what you have planned. I hope that you update soon, but I completly understand any delays. I am getting masters degree and working 40 hrs a week and I still don't put in as much time and energy as my med students and residents that I work with. Good luck with school!