Reviews for Catnip
godessofrosesandthenight chapter 24 . 9/15
love it!
godessofrosesandthenight chapter 22 . 9/15
love it
At various moments in this story I wanted to curse you but I read to the end and I'm kinda satisfied. I would ask for sequel but I know that you probably don't want to do that. However I really enjoyed your story and I hope to see more from you
OMG chapter 24 . 8/30
I just re-read everything from the beginning!
Thank you for this amazing work! This is my all-time favorite Shizaya fanfic! Beautiful!
Psychedelic0Kitty chapter 24 . 8/19
Wuaa... This final chapter was just so beautiful
*cries a shimmering rainbow*
StainedSculpture chapter 24 . 8/18
thank you very much for your hardwork~ I still couldn't get used to cheesy Shizuo. its just too good~ looking forward to the epilogue
Jxzzyra chapter 22 . 8/17
*crying* B-beautiful...
Your Biggest fan chapter 24 . 8/15
I have stuck with this story from the very beginning and honestly believe it is one of my favourites! I loved this story so much! So thank you so much for writing it and I will definitely check out your other stories!
fangirlsonice chapter 24 . 8/15
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. I absolutely love it. I hope you keep writing because you are very good at it. :)
YokaiAngel chapter 24 . 8/12
Amazing!~~~
oh lols, the ending is finally here. Enjoyed the story very much, and you really are a talented writter. Just that I had completely forgotten the content in the two chapters before this one, so it seems like I was reading a lemon instead. BUT still not complaining, because once again, very enjoyable story. :)
LuNaLoverForever chapter 24 . 8/9
OMG this story is FANTABULOUS! It's sad that the story is coming to an end, butttttt This story has a beautiful end!
I loved your fanfic, it's the best one I have ever read and I have read a lot of Shizaya fanfics, so thank you so much! ️
I l
Narusasu2009 chapter 24 . 8/8
Aaah, sweet, sweet ending qvq I didn't even notice the fanfic wasn't finished.. I thought chapter 21 was the last because that's where I stopped xD
But hey it was amazing to read finally the last chapters of this story qvq Your works are amazing as usual~
2,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »