Reviews for Never Ending Battle
sharpestsatire chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
... well, this is a twist on the original Mentalist plot line. Very unique. Good job. Can't wait for more! :)
scifiromance chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
I don't see this as a filler chapter, it was needed as an insight into what the chaacters were going through and you did that wonderfully! You wrote Teresa especially well, all her thoughts about her family were brilliantly done! :)

Thanks for writing an awesome chapter and for reviewing "Their Human Errors". :D

scifiromance
lolly2222 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
I'm really enjoying your story, I recognised the first couple of chapters but guess I missed most postings. I like how you are taking your time with the set up, while we have had no Jane/Lisbon interaction, the story is not losing anything because of it. Look forward to the next chapter!
n3tRN chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Really liking this story, please update.
Because I am chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Damn I love it! Keep it up Nd update
scifiromance chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Thanks for posting this, it has to be my fave chapter for this story so far. You wrote Rigsby so well and I really felt for Grace and Lisbon.

WELL DONE and thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance
scifiromance chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Poor Lisbon! Jane needs to get out of jail to help her! Maybe he should let the lawyer get him out on not guilty...
scifiromance chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Oh my God, I did not expect the plot to revolve around Lisbon's father! What a twist! :)
scifiromance chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Is Connor that new character? What are you going to do to him? I loved that line about the "look in their eyes", very inspired!
scifiromance chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I loved the first scene from the POV of the CSI guy, that was very well done, as was this whole chapter! Ohh, Red John was after Lisbon...
scifiromance chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I'm back! Sorry for the delay, I didn't have time to get on my laptop much yesterday. Anyway, this chapter was great! You really do write Lisbon perfectly. :)
scifiromance chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I particularly like how you wrote Cho interrogating Jane, very good, it was like watching the show! :)
scifiromance chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I don't care about spoilers, I'm already watching series 1 and 5 simultaneously, I've watched enough to know this is great! I can't wait to see how you write Jane! :)
KsandraMallan chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Solid grasp of the characters, intriguing case description, and looks very promising. I'm crap at chem too so I can't tell you the answer to the ethanol thing. Looking forward to seeing what's next :)
LittleMender chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Good chapter. It advanced the story quite a bit without rushing. And if anything could get Jane to change his plea it would be Lisbon being in some kind of trouble and his perception that she needed him-which, in this case, she certainly will. I'm eager to see how easy or difficult it will be for her to accept it.

And I liked that learning about her situation shook him up so readily. Your preview/teaser line was right: he wasn't as finished as he thought.

I also liked Jane's notion of turning "this novice of a lawyer into a winning defense attorney before his trial." How like Jane-arrogant, but honest. Anyone who knows the character would have to agree. But poor Nolan. I can't imagine it will be easy for him.

Looking forward to reading more, Sweetdeath04.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »