Reviews for Stranger by the Day
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
This is so funny. Continue to write please!
Dr. Royal We chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Love it! Truly funny!
Dr. Royal We chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This is fairly amusing, so far.
janie chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
i love this story its hilarious to see severus young and fighting with sirius. but why did you not continue this story please update it...
IrnBruOrDeath chapter 4 . 5/30/2007

i like this, please update
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
This story is great, and extremely funny! It's made me laugh out loud quite a few times. :D I like how you write the Hogwarts staff! I REALLY hope you'll update this soon!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
Just in case you ever decide to re-evaluate the possibility of extending this story, it has my vote.

It's one of the funniest things I've read in a while and It's also more original than most of what I've read.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
LOL oh my god i wish u were still writting that
mugglemin chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Highly amusing. I was laughing out loud at Flitwick reading the minutes and the betting pools...great stuff.
Lady Lestrange chapter 4 . 11/20/2004

this is funny and a really unique plotline. I hope you continue it. I usally stick to Ginny/Tom or occassionally Ginny/Draco if I can find a romance with a plotline at all, but you have me stuck on this. I love the girls smoking and the bets flying is great too.

Excellent. You are now on my aurthor alert list, so please update

Come r&r my fics

Szihuoko chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
roses in bloom chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Oh dear... I'm afraid none of them will survive.

Update soon please!
Leesy Metallium chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
Wah, this is great XD But I er...don't suppose it's gonna be updated any time soon eh? Oh what the hell...PLEASE UPDATE! Thankyou for the sentiments of at least putting a 'in the the next chapter' just update ok? Dumbledore is cracking me up P
Kel of Mayhem chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
*makes a little discontented sound* Why'd you stop? You can't possibly be finished. This is one of the most original pieces of work I've seen in a long time -your grammar's great, you aren't using an abused plotline, and half the time I fell out of my chair rolling in laughter. Especially when Snape claimed he was writing Sirius' obituary. Personally I figured he was doing a crossword or something in secret. I'll never know unless you finish. *smiles prettily* You must continue. Please. I will be very put out otherwise. *pouts*

Love, Peace, & Chicken Grease

Kel of "You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers." Mayhem
purple sky chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Hi it's me again! Will you still continue Stranger by the day? If you will, I'd be in cloud 9! So please UPDATE! I be delighted to help..;p