Reviews for TANGLEDIt was just a dream
elsa-frozemyheart chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
OMG! I am so scared now! I can't believe what is happening! I honestly hope that Eugene is okay. I love how I talk like this is real, but it kinda is, to me. EEEK!

elsa-frozemyheart chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I actually liked that chapter. It was filler a little bit, but it was also, I think, a little bit necessary. Eager for the next chapter. :)

elsa-frozemyheart chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
No need to fret my tushie! I am so scared for both Eugene and Rapunzel. I can't wait to see what happens next. I didn't catch any mistakes, so good job. Eager for more!

Princess Shahrazad chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I don't agree Eugene throwing tantrum when he's being sent to war. He is not that a prick. He must considering that he's going to war to defend his kingdom and his love Rapunzel. What kind of is it? Is it a war to defend Corona's borders? Or is it a war for Corona's ally? Or is it a war Corona has announced for some political reason against a despised country leader/ force? And there must be a good reason for sending him to war considering his special skills. I want Eugene to be subtly heroic, takes on a spying job and be the man that makes a difference in the outcome of war. Good luck with the war idea.
elsa-frozemyheart chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hello there! I definitely think that you should make this multi-chaptered. It sounds so good and it is very intense and I want to see how this unfolds. :) Hope to hear more from you!

sunnyprincessbird chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
aww, so sad! And please don't tell me this story ends the same way Just a Dream does(I have a love/hate relationship with that song)! Continue, please!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5