Reviews for The Protector
Rachey chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Awesome! I love this! Plz update soon!
Allie Danger chapter 8 . 6/19/2013

Writee
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
i like this, make more!
WhiteFlame98 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Good story. Are you going to finish it?
Fawkes83 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
u really have to finish this PLEASE!
Southern Steel chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
This is amazing! I love what-if stories..especially when the lead to my favorite character being captured and tortured! ;P I see that is has been over a year since you last wrote in this and I hope you pick it back up soon. I think this is absolutly fantastic and really hope to see where you plan to go with it! :)
lilgirl123 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Awesome!
Mai Ascot chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Please update soon, this is one of the best Narnia stories I've read!
Bokmal14 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
This is what I was looking for when I woke up this morning.

There is plot.

There is action.

There is correct characterization, and writing.

And I love it.

Please continue writing this, I beg of you.
Elfera chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Torturing Edmund is fun no? It should be.
12345StupidPenName chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Okay first of all:

Your story is totally awesome! :D

Really! And it's really impressing that it is your first story!

I loved the raid szene in the movie and i love edmund! he's a great character! *Edmund rules*

And now: Oh bloody hell! (sorry for swearing ;D) she said "Ed"! Great now they'll know who he is...and that's definetly not a good thing... but well...i can sort of understand her...poor edmund don't seem to be in good shape... :/

and peter shall finally realize that he was wrong! and i have to agree that he is quit full of himself sometimes (btw...i loved how you described ed's "fear" peter would "march right up to the Prime Minister and demand to lead the English army himself" funny thought! )

okay that was all think...yeah i'm really, really looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Ps: I like Greys Anatomy :D...or at leat i did. season 7 was kinda lame so i stopped watching...
Jammeke chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Hey, I've been enjoying this story a lot and I look forward to more, especially now that Miraz & Co might have a clue as to who Edmund really is. Thanks for sharing!

~Jammeke
VickyP chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
please please please update!
WillowDryad chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Enjoying this.

More, please. :)
VickyP chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
OMG! What's gonna happen? Are they going to figure out that he's king since Penna said his name? I can't wait until you update again!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »