Reviews for The Protector
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
This is a wonderful story so far, you're writing is very strong and the plot is great. I know you haven't updated in a while so I understand if you dont continue but the story is very great so far and I would definitely read it if you continue the story.
Red Rosiecals chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
I know it has been years since you updated this story but please can you update this as you left us on such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I love this story! I know it's been like 3 years but please finish it!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OMG I LOVE this story, It's AMAZING! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
FatCowsSis chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Please please please please please! Don't end this story! I'm in love! Pleeease! I'm begging you!
SisterOfTheBrotherhood chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I know it's been years but could you take time and update this? It's really good and I want to read more
Kiran Taimuri chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Oj my god! You should write a sequel to this! Its really good. The story line has hooked me up
Arem chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Awwww... it was just getting good! Please write mooooorreeee!please!
JackFrost23 chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Update please
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Where's the rest? ;( I want more. What about the white witch and Aslan and OMG Susan turned to stone! I love Penna she's awesome. So please please finish. It's one of the better stories for Narnia!
TeamJacob1998 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!1
Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Oh, shoot. Edmund's identity is screwed. That, and now, the White Witch has returned. Now what? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
knAngel18 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Aww! Why hasn't this story been updated recently? It is sooo good, it would be a real shame if it never got finished! Please update again soon! :D
julie603 chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Oh.. I beg you to write the next chapter as soon as possible and upload it. I want to see the next chapter. Seriously!..
You are so good.
Rachey chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Awesome! I love this! Plz update soon!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »