Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
oh yes. love gaius' quote!

and how adorable morgana and gwen is portrayed here!

so much love! nothing beats innocent friendships!

thank you!
Aithusa Vase chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
omg that was so cute - i miss nice morgana
Morgana La Fai chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is a very very sweet story :)

Gwen definetley needs to be a main character in more fanfics (please excuse my awful spelling).

Can I ask though? How old are Gwen and Morgana in this story. Sorry if you wrote it and I missed it :)

Love, Morgana La Fai x x
MagicalMoo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The cuteness of this nearly killed me. Gwen needs to be the center of more fanfics! Well done!
DreamAlways953 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So sweet... and so Morgana! :D
Persephone of Peridot chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
aw this is a adorable and totally deserves more reviews than you've gotten. great job!
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
He he. Loved it. Especially the 'if she loved she loved, if she hated she hated' line. That just emphasises Morgana's character perfectly :D The whole thing highlighted her blind idiocy so well it was unbelievable. Bravo XD

(Btw, Arthur called her 'flighty' at first, then 'fickle' at the end. Was that deliberate?)
Starts with a D chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I'll bet Arthur was dying for his growth spurt after that. I liked it, especially the line about Gaius and Gwen's eyes.
Storylover456 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Another story where I hate the fact that Morganna had to turn evil, honestly there are moments when watching first series Merlin where I wished that she had any other name!

And I need to remember "Those are tall words for such a short person!" to use on my own brother!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Lol :) I love how she just looks Gwen in the eye and it's like: BAM! instant conversion. I liked it. A lot.

"Morgana's mental rant slowly ground to a halt at that point, as she caught sight of one of her necklaces glimmering in the sunshine; it did look ever so pretty…" Give it up Morgana. Women like jewelry.

This was so cute.

Pre-Merlin Arthur was quite stupid, and Morgana quite evil in a childish way. Though they must have been teenagers, right, because otherwise Morgana's joke about the grown Sir Leon being lovely would be quite creepy, eh?

You made morgans quite likable!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Lovely story! You've got Morgana spot on; her stubbornness, the way she fights Uther and teases Arthur. The whole thing reminded me why I used to like Morgana while also making me giggle every few seconds. Really lovely writing :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I'm not sure if I've told you that you are a brilliant and awesome writer! You are!

I absolutely loved the descriptions of Gwen!

(I'm laughing myself to death again...Gaius says I have Instant Death Syndrome, but hasn't figured out the part where I keep coming back.)

The flashback with Arthur was funny too!

And Morgana and the jewelry.

I loved the whole thing!

Oh, how old are they roughly here.