Reviews for Reminders
grenouillenue chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
"that we're just fragile"
love that line
have you ever heard breakable by Ingrid Michaelson?
your story made me think of these lyrics
And we are so fragile,
And our cracking bones make noise,
And we are just,
Breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
As much as I love this, I just can't imagine Kurt shopping in the same place as a boy wearing a Walmart T-shirt, but I suppose the story wouldn't have worked so well without it haha. Love Kurt comforting him
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awwww! This was really cute and heartwarming. I love that Kurt and Blaine have each other now, to defend the other and make sure both of them know that they are loved and no one can come between that. Too sweet :)
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It's just so sweet! Love.
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love how you picked up on a angsty past tidbit and expanded. Delicious and heartwarming :D
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Poor Blainey boo, lucky he has Kurt now ) Really cute story, love it! xx
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was amazing. Beautiful. Admittedly, I do like the idea of the guy approaching him, but I love how it ended this way. It was so... tranquil. And, as I said, simply beautiful. Great job.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was sweet.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hey wife hey. :)

So this is one of my favorite pieces of yours. The first time I read it on Tumblr I literally teared up a little. THEY'RE JUST SO DAMN CUTE OK?

You deserve wifey hugs for this. *HUGS*

bjaarcy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
:''''''''''''D brave!Klaine is always amazing.

And you have done it justice 8-D

PS Yeah, roughly translated, this means I really loved this :3
Boredette chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was beautiful _ I love it when Blaine is a little insecure. I know he was meant to be a mentor figure to Kurt, but it's nice to see that he has faults too.

Brilliant writing, looking forward to reading more :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was great. I love Kurt's surge of rage at Evan, and wanting to slug him for hurting Blaine. Very realistic, at least in my mind )