Reviews for Insomnium
ME chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great work :-)
Mr. Zee Zombie chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Omg. This is amazing. You must continue it. I believe that it was real and that her with Nikola is her subconscious trying to deal with what is going on at the current moment or that she is living between two alternatives almost like she is stuck between two realities and the more she believes the other one, the less the other exists and one of the alternative realities is made up in her head. I quite enjoy the idea of Magnus and Afina together. It is refreshing. Different. I will be following your story like a hawk. :')
sanctuaryrulze chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ok, so I thought up this story a wile ago, and i know I would do a terible job writing it. So, I would love yo forever if you wrote a story wher Afina was a guy. Helen/guy Afina/ Nikola.

:D I love every story I read of yours, thanks for writing for us Sanctuary ubsesed. :D
BlackdrsFlower chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i'm not sure if i think it's real or a dream, although i think that Nikola would most definitely lie to her. I love your idea of making it a huge story where vamps take over. Hey u could have John rescue her!
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Will we ever know if it was a dream or not? I should say that more obviously: How about a second chapteeeer? *_*

Fantastic story! I know I keep saying that everytime but: very, very, veeery well written. The whole atmosphere, the characters, everything.. just love it.
Kallanit chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh my word, I'm in shock!

This story was kind of disturbing but in a good way. There's so much glamourisation of vampires nowadays that we forget that vampire are conceptually, inherently evil. There was incredible chemistry between Helen and Afina - you could practically see the sparks flying - and this story takes that and runs with it but, at the same time, doesn't lose sight of the fact that the awakening of Afina and her court wouldn't have unleashed warm fuzzies on the world, that they would have been dark and BAD.

As for whether or not it was a dream... well, it's certainly thought-provoking and I wish I could decide on an answer because it's going to keep puzzling me every time I think about this story!
Sage Q chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
it would be interesting if they did take over the world and it'd be fun when John killed them all when he finds out what they did to Helen.
FullMoonOcean chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I certainly hope it wasn't real I don't like slash! well written though, and I really liked it. (Just besides the bit in Afina's bedchamber)
The Shinster chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I think it happened! Vampires take over the world, and only Magnus and the Sanctuary network can stop them! Brilliant beginnings to an epic story! Please, continue with this, I think it could be great :). You've done a great job with Magnus and Tesla already. I cant wait to read more. I think the dream idea is a good twist. We don't know what kind of abilities the vampires have, and I can totally see them having some sort of 'power of suggestion' or even mind control in some instances. Please, please continue with this story! You'll have at least one devoted reader :)
bee chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That would have been a much cooler episode !
sci-fied chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It would be awesome if you continued this...

sci
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hmm, this has me thinking now! I was reading this like 'OHMYGOSH!' but I loved it. My theory at the end was that Helen made a dream like thing to get away from the pain of the vampires attacking her XD

Crystal
TapTim chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
You seriously had me going there. That Queen lady... Ugh! Man.. I personally prefer the nightmare scenario to the real- or maybe the Sanctuary part was the dream? A fantasy created by her subconscious mind to protect her from all the horror- No! I refuse to believe it! Freaking evil, psycho, bloodthirsty, Queen-land was all a dream. 'Cause, if you had killed Nikola... *shakes a fist* He was so sweet during the couch scene. :3 Geez, that's so mushy. Ignore the mush.

I like the idea of the Vampys trying to take over the world... not sure about the 'Helen as their slave' part... Maybe have the Vamps trying to take over the world with the Sanctuary team fighting to stop it? With Tesla leading the frontal assault! :D Ok, I'm done. But if you're putting it to a vote, that's mine. ;)

Great job, Major! Call I call you Major, or would you prefer MSam? I love ranks. Ranks are cool.

TapTim
sez101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG i loved it i wanted a fic like this and wow its better than i imagined, please write a longer one
Samantha Carter-Potter chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
very interesting. it certainly would be interesting to see how you would continue this. especially if you continue it in the same vein where we see both her perspective when she's serving the vampires and when she's at the sanctuary. so we can't work out which perspective is real or not