Reviews for The Pencil Portrait Problem
CedarBones chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
You continuously blow me away with your accounts of the minor students of Hogwarts. I can't wait to go through the rest of you, rather prolific, work.
Alex chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Hi north, very good and funny story you have written here. I also read you're other Theodor Nott story, the one where he visits his father in Azkaban in the end, and now I'm a bit confused. In the other story Notts mother died in Harrys and Theodor's fourth year, in this story you write that the mother died when Theodor was 8. What is right? In the other story he didn't act as so his mother had died previously and that other women was his stepmother.
pkp033 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
This was such a fun read. I don't know if it was intentional, but I chuckled quite a few times while reading this. I enjoy the mystery behind the theft, and the technicality and direction of it. Very welll thought out and executed.

Best wishes in your future writings!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I'd love to read more about Nott and Blaise. I suspect you'll be returning to Nott sometime in Friends and Foes, but Blaise really hasn't popped up much in your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Interesting.
The QAS chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Wow, Susan Bones. I won't lie, I didn't see that one coming. This a very clever story, and I think you got all of their characters perfectly. I applaud you for that because chacters like Pansy Parkinson are not easy to get. I think I liked Blaise Zabini in particular. You seemed to have a pretty good idea of how he behaved and I think you did very well considering we know little about him. The same can be said for Nott as well. Theodore is mentioned even less often in the series than Blaise, but perhaps that is why fanfiction writers find him so intriguing. Theodore Nott is actually one of my favorite characters and I think that your story is one of the few that does him justice, or that does Slytherins justice at all. Anyway, all in all, you did an excellent job. Keep up the great work!

~The QAS
The Breeze chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Once again, you've marked a story as "Complete" that is simply CRYING for a follow-up.

-Steve
skarphai chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
This was such a cool story! All your stories are though... :-) Anyway, this is going straight to my favourites!
rebecka chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I love this ending! Susan is really cool:) And I like Nott more and more.

Just curious, has J.K ever talked about McGonagall's love life? You mentioned her and professor Sprout being single, is that only in your "storyverse" or has J.K talked about it in an interview? (or is it even in the books?)

Thank you, once again, for a wonderful story.

fireburnshot chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
A Theodore Knott mystery... interesting. I don't thinks anyone had ever written one. Bravo
sbmcneil chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Very unexpected, great ending.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Go Susan, love what you've done with everyone!
Rebecka chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Susan Bones kissed Blaise? Haha, this is getting interesting!

Can't wait for the last chapter:)

sbmcneil chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Interesting bit of investigating by Nott. Can't wait to see what happens.
Rebecka chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I like to read about Zabini, he's not very kind, but he's intelligent!

Thanks again for your wonderful stories:)