Reviews for The Pencil Portrait Problem
rebecka chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Haha, this is funny:) What a mess!

I don't like Pansy at all, and I would rather read more about Nott, but it was a good chapter nevertheless. Thank you:) /RA
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Poor Pansy, she seems doomed to not get what she wants. The first chapter looks much better. This site does some bizarre things sometimes.
TheReader1312 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I'm amazed that you are capable of giving so many different characters a into-depth characterisation, also the not-so-nice ones. Even your Pansy is interesting. Far too many, in my opinion, attempt to make the Slytherins 'nice' (and good-looking, *ahem*Dramione*ahem*), which only result in OCCness, a very flat characterisation and a far from intriguing read. All of your characters are realistic, and keep the way the are portrayed in canon - which make them more interesting to read about, even if they not exactly sympathetic. :-)
rebecka chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really like this, so far:) Nott is a nice character, and I like him, even though he's a slytherin. Does he like Pansy?

Looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you for posting:) /Rebecka
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Interesting beginning. I always enjoy your look at other characters. The only issue I have is the lack of quotation marks around the dialogue - it makes it a bit difficult to read.
TheReader1312 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love how much Draco-bashing there is in your stories. And it's not like he's acting out of character or anything, of course. :-)

Interesting start. I wonder what Draco is planing.

Does this fit with your time-line? I attempting to read your stories in chronology order.
k Toor chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Interesting, I wouldn't have thought Draco could come up with something like this, but then again it fits his character to be trying to get Neville and the other Gryffindors in trouble. Draco was written perfectly, it reminds me of how he behaved in Order of the Phoenix when he was part of Umbridge's batch of minions. My guess is that Neville, Luna, and Ginny broke in :)
brigrove chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
too early to tell how good it's going to be, though I like the characterisations, but it's an unusual start, which is always nice
23 | « Prev Page 1 2