Reviews for All The Single Ladies
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
HAHAHAHAHA :D I have no idea what Beyonce reference was made by Gabriel, but this was really funny.

(yea, i bet Cas was the BEST cloud fluffer in heaven...if you know what I mean, because I don't.)
roguefangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Lmao...so not sucky...just hilarious! I needed a good laugh before episode two starts. We all know how Dean feels about twins and boy what could be done with two of Cas;) and the kinky shoelace comment was awesome! These two need to sing more karaoke! Hoping with happy face *fingers crossed* that the master gets the muse back!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I LOL'd so hard, loved it, it was sooo not sucky, it was the extreme opposite of sucky
LonelyAngel72 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was not sucky at all! I especially loved Cas's statement: "I was one of the best cloud fluffers in the Heavenly Host." I agree with Dean - that IS very kinky-sounding. ;) On a side note, I still haven't seen the season finale yet but it seems that most of my fav authors on ff are still a little shell-shocked by it. (I did read a synopsis of the ep - I just couldn't resist... damn that ! - so I know basically what happened.)
Susangel chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
ROLF!

After the finale I really need that *curls into a ball and sobs*

*goes to read it again*

"If you did not have so much alcohol in your system then you would understand why - and even I know this - two males should not sing Beyonce." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Thanks for that!

And thank you for reviewing See No Evil! :D
Intern of SHIELD chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
XD, I think everyone needed this after tonight... and you should write the 1st Sam/Gabe sex scean where Sam "screwed him harder than we thought".
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
ROTFLMAO! I so take the blame for this one. LOL. I can only imagine the mortification on Cas' face. Loved this. Dean is so drunk he thinks someone tying their shoes would be kinky right now and looking at Cas to see if he wanted to find out if that were true. I LOVED this. :D I'll take both blame and credit any day friend. Lol.