Reviews for When Everything's Made to Be Broken
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Can I just go on a tangent about how beautiful this is and how hard I cried?
Ps I didn't use the Goo Goo Dolls song while reading this, it was actually Wild Heart By I promise the effect is about the same.
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh my goodness, this took my breath away! It's so beautifully written, and I love it. Keep up your wonderful writing!
Siess chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow wow wow. Wow, this is gorgeous. This is really, really gorgeous. God, the subtleties, that's what makes this. It's beautifully written, realistic in a way that has you hoping for more, slow building, perfect perfect perfect. I am awed over this, it's breathtaking.

Thank you so much for sharing, I enjoyed it immensely *u*
ThruTheLens chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
AWESOMEEE! (: Loved it! Keep writing! I don't care what, just KEEP WRITING!
ButterfliesOnTheWall chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww this was a really great story. I like how you show didn't sides of Beck and Jade without having them out character. I really like the whole angels and demons concept it really makes it interesting.

Great story! I really do like it a lot :)
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wow, this is a beautiful story. sad, tragic, but beautiful. these guys have been through hell. I'm glad they met and could confide and bday there for each other.
Happy Sartre chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Okay, I think that this oneshot is my favorite of yours so far. I hadn't expected you to make Beck the one who cuts, but it works so well. Everything in this just works perfectly. So much better than the other stories I've read about Beck and Jade getting together, and certainly much better than the one I started writing and gave up on. The contrast between angels and demons, and the inner-struggle of both the characters was handled beautifully. You are easily becoming one of my favorite fanfic authors.
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Woah, that was unbelievably amazing. I absolutely loved it. You are a fantastic writer. Wow I'm in awe...great job
Gracieling chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love your characterization of both Jade and Beck!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh my goodness. This story is simply amazing. I love the beginning. I love how Beck is the one who is more depressed even if he doesn't show it.

My absolute favorite part was the two lines, where Jade is describing Beck and wondering whether to go out with him. I thought that was perfect.

This was a really amazing story.
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This. Is. Soooooi. Good. Unbeliveable. I... There are bi words for what I'm feeling. You have mighty talent, my friend.
chasingXstarlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was simmply beautiful. I loved the ttheme, tthe idea, how you porrttrrayed the characters-everything. Amazing,amazing story.
Ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Pure bliss. This story is amazing.
aloxi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, this was amazing. I'm a sucker for any story that gives Beck a backstory too- everyone focuses so much on Jade because her issues are so much closer to this surface. I loved everyting about this, especially the angel theme throughout. (And "Iris" is a really good song for them x).) Really hope you write more for the fandom!
greyrooms chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was so, so beautiful. I love this SO much.

What I love about it is you didn't do the easy thing and make Jade the bad guy and Beck the good guy. You chose to make Jade's character a little brighter and Beck's a little darker.

They're just so good for each other 3