Reviews for Doubly Cloaked
coccinelleecolo chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
That's surprisingly deep. Or at least it makes me think really hard. In any case, it's really nicely written and makes me want to read more of you.
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, excellent twist that Lily knew it was Snape! This was very creative and well written! :D
Mal chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really like this but why dose she marry James if she loves sev?
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Brilliant.

There's not much more to say.
xBlackRabbitx chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow... just- Wow.

So, so good! You right so well, you do the characters so well, you make it all so believable! Gyyahh, my stuff looks so terrible compared to this! It's so sweet, and so sad, and just plain brilliant. Very, very good job!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was interesting...but I would never have pictured Lilly as being that way...at least not the way that she is portrayed in the boks. But, then again she is muggleborn and does not have the same ideas about things like the purebloods do.
jamie chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
bittersweet. I love it
HumptyDumptyWasPushed chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
the greek gods (ok so zeus) and one of merlin's buddies appeared to beautiful women as their husbands while their real husbands were off in battle. they impregnated the women who believed themselves to be faithful.

this story is sad in a beautiful instead of horrifying way.
RedCynic chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Ahh beautiful
XsilverXdoeX chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
all I can say to this is...love love love it. I am obsessed with Snape/Lily/James (and occasionally, I throw Remus into the mix for some fun!) this was great, & of course, Severus would be able to modify the Polyjuice Potion so the effects lasted longer. Love it. They're all in character, too, and its almost canon, both are very important to me. Love it, you're rather talented.

Keep up the fantabulous work.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Dark but touching. A delicious idea. :)
HouseKeeper13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
::Adds to favorites:: So so perfect. Can't even express how perfect it was! Lily/Sev
Jaelyss chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Amazing. It's too bad that you don't write any more HP fanfic. I loved the "I am ruminating on the strange mutability of human affairs," because that seems very Snape to me. Snape/Lily has become an odd addiction though Severitus or Snape as Harry's dad would be too weird for me as well. Great one shot.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
wow you really don't need an explanation of anything but their meetings. what a bittesweet ending. nice!
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Oh wow. Wow. This is wonderful! It's going in my favorites!

I was kind of hopping up and down mentally, "TELL HIM YOU KNOW!" But of course she can't! Oh, how tragic.. I would have done the same!

erm..yeah.. well done. _