Reviews for Force Push, Force Jump, Force Headslap
Gracealma chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Wow! Usually one would think that Gibbs would be the Jedi; however, I like that Tony is.
Like the plot and characters.
Anyway is there a chance of a update of this?
Lo - Weaver of Fate chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
That was amazing! I know it's been three years but are you able to update? If so, are you even planning on making any?
MellyMc chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Super weird and super fascinating! Loved the ending!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
It took me forever to figure out when this was placed in the SW universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Sequel? Really awesome story.
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I would like to see more of this. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Im a major starwars nut too i would love to see a sequal
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Really like this unusual story, especially the ending!
ziva10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i like it i can so see gibbs bringing a little more military cold logic to lukes journey
Elyria7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved it! Kept me entranced to the very end! Well done!
genegrimm853 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
:D i thought it was really good!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was a fun, odd little story that I'm glad I found. A friend pointed it out to me.

It was very nicely done. It DOES explain why Tony is so calm at sometimes inappropriate times and places, although it does ignore Tony's father on Earth.

Leaving that alone, this was a fun little ficlet. I wonder if Abby is Force Sensitive. She very well might be, but not in the way that Gibbs is, as you've written him. Or, she's just that special.

However, you are right - Gibbs would NEVER call Tony "Master," and Tony deserved that slap.

Thank you again for this wonderful bit of fun that lit up my evening.

Sincerely,
Miriam
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A very odd story you have here. Gibbs does make sense as a Force Sensitive, but DiNozzo being a Jedi escapee from General Order 66 was unexpected. I honestly did not think he would be the Jedi, as his family history is so well established. We've even met his father. McGee seemed more likely, as we know little about him. There are his college transcripts, and we met his grandmother and sister, and he's discussed his father, but that's it. Either way, it worked very well. I can only imagine how Jenny will react to Gibbs and Tony's resignations, especially when only Ziva and Tim knew about their plans to leave NCIS. Abby and Ducky will be very hurt that they were never told.
Alexander Raphel chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was totally awesome! You got everyone just right, down to Gibbs, well, Gibbs slapping DiNozzo at the end! And I knew that Gibbs had the Force in him! The only explanation for his gut!

OVER 9000!/10
Lucillia chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was a good and rather interesting story.