Reviews for Trial and Error
Sailaranel chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Tragic story, but with a generally HEA.
The world is a sad and perverted place, but there are those like you portrayed who can rise above it, and help is available.
Really memorable story :)
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Read it few days ago but leaving review now. you are awesome. thanks a lot for sharing. authors like you feed my appetite of reading. I personally dont have any creativity and it always amazes me how people like you have all these thoughts and stories. thanks a lot again
Kenzersmom chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
i don't think i have cried so much in my life today... i think i have to stop reading your stories or i am gong to break down. it was beautiful
Kenzersmom chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
omg! sam... jake helped didn't he
Kenzersmom chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
this is really deep... who did it?
Kenzersmom chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
okay mr. banner sexually molested a whole bunch of kids... bella is one of them... i hope i don't read the whole thing and find out she is the killer like in the other story...
lt90 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I hope all survivors have an Edward to be their light.
lt90 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
The plot thickens. This story is soooo good! I'm hooked!
lt90 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great story! I love the mystery aspect of it. I love all of your stories Sandi. You have so much talent! You write so vivd. It feels like I am actually in the story. There are many time where I sit and read a whole story of yours!
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This story is so sad at times and touches upon many truths that are entrenched in our world!

I love how everyone got their happy ending... And Jordan's strength was amazing!

Awesome job! :)
EmptyIS chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Wow .. just wow ...
Kree-on-toast chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
i am sooo sore, my eyes are red raw and i have he worst headache! but i have learned over the years that tomorrow will make me feel almost brand new, like the pain is exactly that a distant memory. I just can't thank you enough for being so awesome. you have become the beacon of hope in the middle of this raging ocean,

it's so hard to see it in a different light, but it hits a home run on the main points, i remember our many messages back and forwards on this particular story. how do you do it?
Kree-on-toast chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i used to think something sorta clicked on your side of the world to mine, it's like there's this window that allows you to find a subject that you don't even know is attached to sooo many people making us like this twisted sisterhood of broken women,

It creeps me out that when shit hits the proverbial fan on my side of the world the stories you load hit it right on the head. there are only 12 months in the year... out of them all there are 3 where something doesn't harass my sanity.

you as always are the ligth to my dark, the apple to my pie, and the salt to my pepper... we will spend forever holding ourselves together I've got the glue if you've cot the band-aids.
lsimonb63 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
O M G that was an amazing story and told in 6 chapters incredible, thank-you.
sujari6 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Great story. I look forward to reading your other work.