Reviews for Fill Me with Your Poison
HiraFrance chapter 19 . 3/22
Well, it was a great pleasure to read FMwYP, I can't seem to have enough of our two favorites "lovefangs".
I pray that someday Rose would change her mind cause R/Em are meant to be :) What do you think?
As for Charlie, I've hoped he would be less an Assss, but he proves me wrong. Thanks to Renee for defending B, maybe daddy deserved to be end after all ;)

I remember the day I've heard about Robin Williams' death, it crushed me, and you're right, there are always people who love you. Being kind is so effortless and brings beautiful smile :)

Thanks for sharing this story, and see you with GB :)
HiraFrance chapter 18 . 3/22
It was beyond all of my hopes, you did well, right timing, right moves and right words. Love this chapter!
HiraFrance chapter 17 . 3/22
Oh hell! I guess all those chitchat were important :) Calm before the storm, if I say so.
HiraFrance chapter 16 . 3/22
I want more than some fake talking, luckily I'll be served rather sooner than later ;)
HiraFrance chapter 15 . 3/22
I don't know if I would have been able to restrain myself like B... Patience is the key, I know, but still, it makes me itch!
HiraFrance chapter 14 . 3/22
I can't wait for the battle, they all did well :) So, R didn't leave willingly and someone is gonna paid for this! And maybe Charlie will have his HEA *fingers crossed*
HiraFrance chapter 13 . 3/22
Even more cool now that our little B can take all of them down *woot woot*, do I have to bring cheetos and beer for the final show?
HiraFrance chapter 12 . 3/22
I understand now why E feels this way about his Darth Vader.
HiraFrance chapter 11 . 3/22
Poor Emy bear, I really didn't expect this, let's hope for the best later in a way or another. *hugs*
HiraFrance chapter 10 . 3/22
Hope Charlie isn't as fool as his words cause I would hate to see him dead. Now B got the message, saddly, she has no more father...
HiraFrance chapter 9 . 3/22
Em has finally found his Rose, just one left, Jazz just have to wait a bit more :)
HiraFrance chapter 8 . 3/22
Smooth talker who can make you come with just one word/growl or look, God in bed, protective and possessive, loyal, phew, E is simply perfect. If you ever find a man like him, please ask him if he has a brother :)
HiraFrance chapter 7 . 3/22
Oh, I'm really intrigued now with all those plotting, I can see myself as a 007! Exciting!
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 3/22
It's a good thing Billy is on their side and fought with Charlie cause he has sensed B didn't belong there with doggyJake :) Wise man!
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 3/22
This is what you call a mind blowing sex, yay! Which made them as OnE! Lucky me I have plenty chapters to quench my thirst, and they have a lot to do after they manage to separate their bodies *wink*
2,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »