Reviews for Fill Me with Your Poison
adores.dylan chapter 19 . 9h
I called off from work to finish this story. . . Yeah I kno, *hangs head* but it was well worth it! It’s a rainy day in September in northern Indiana and your story complimented my homemade French vanilla late and my other guilty pleasure, (besides fan fiction) Hostesses’ blonde ding dongs lol ty for an awesome morning, I’m off to stalk your profile for more awesome stories, it appears I don’t have to work today. . . (;
heartstrings13 chapter 19 . 8/12
Wowwww
celajwhitney chapter 16 . 8/7
phil and james are two slimy sons of bitches, just like aro.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 8/7
i never liked the eleazar character, to work all those years, stealing people from their lives just to build aro's power.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 8/7
rose was always the perfect one to condemn bella for being just a human, which is what she wanted more than anything. she would have left emmett in a heart beat to have children, with who exactly? was she just going to get laid until she became pregnant with some random guy? so her leaving her perfect mate was not such a big surprise.
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 8/7
i like this billy, it's the first time iv'e felt any sympathy for him at all. edward is right, if jacob was any kind of son at all he would have fixed up billy's house and kept it in good repair.
I just love story over and over.
The characters are different but fantastic and i love bella's power of absorption.
I just wish there could be emrose and alice jasper hea too.
Alas! But this story is worth it!
JustMePMM chapter 19 . 2/4
Loved it thank you for writing ️ and sharing
JustMePMM chapter 11 . 2/2
Awwwwww ️
JustMePMM chapter 7 . 2/2
Enjoying your story, great to read something different looks like it’s about to get a whole new level of interesting
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 19 . 1/17
Seriously enjoyed this story! Enjoyed seeing Edward and Bella more confident than they are usually portrayed.
Oneway2011 chapter 19 . 12/27/2017
A very different twist but very enjoyable but Too $hort get to work on the sequel we can watch Edward and Bella take over the world thanks
DayDreamer2796 chapter 19 . 11/28/2017
Your stories and writing capabilities never cease to amaze me! Loved this drastic AU!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
I love love loved this story! Bella was a complete freaking badass, and I loved the connection between Edward and Bella.
Rene was awesome, but I was a little bummed that Charlie didn't redeem himself.
Overall it was an amazing freaking story and I couldn't put it down!
Thanks and I can't wait to read more! :)
P.S. what was your ending for Emmet and rose?
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
God that was a brutal chapter.
My heart freaking shattered for Emmett. That's definitely made me cry.
While I understand where Rose is coming from, I kind of had to hate her for hurting Emmett so much.
Damn.