Reviews for Fill Me with Your Poison
SiriuslyPink chapter 17 . 4/24
Lol, the "mother" reminds me of that annoying possessive cat in your other fic. Omg. Kinda funny thought.
SiriuslyPink chapter 12 . 4/24
I wish his parents hadn't been killed. I wish they'd been turned into vampires instead.
Baker grama chapter 19 . 4/17
Awesome story..great writing..really get into the story line and the difference in the characters ..thanks
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 19 . 4/3
woot
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 3 . 4/3
what the heck why can he read her mind thats rubbish
HiraFrance chapter 19 . 3/22
Well, it was a great pleasure to read FMwYP, I can't seem to have enough of our two favorites "lovefangs".
I pray that someday Rose would change her mind cause R/Em are meant to be :) What do you think?
As for Charlie, I've hoped he would be less an Assss, but he proves me wrong. Thanks to Renee for defending B, maybe daddy deserved to be end after all ;)

I remember the day I've heard about Robin Williams' death, it crushed me, and you're right, there are always people who love you. Being kind is so effortless and brings beautiful smile :)

Thanks for sharing this story, and see you with GB :)
HiraFrance chapter 18 . 3/22
It was beyond all of my hopes, you did well, right timing, right moves and right words. Love this chapter!
HiraFrance chapter 17 . 3/22
Oh hell! I guess all those chitchat were important :) Calm before the storm, if I say so.
HiraFrance chapter 16 . 3/22
I want more than some fake talking, luckily I'll be served rather sooner than later ;)
HiraFrance chapter 15 . 3/22
I don't know if I would have been able to restrain myself like B... Patience is the key, I know, but still, it makes me itch!
HiraFrance chapter 14 . 3/22
I can't wait for the battle, they all did well :) So, R didn't leave willingly and someone is gonna paid for this! And maybe Charlie will have his HEA *fingers crossed*
HiraFrance chapter 13 . 3/22
Even more cool now that our little B can take all of them down *woot woot*, do I have to bring cheetos and beer for the final show?
HiraFrance chapter 12 . 3/22
I understand now why E feels this way about his Darth Vader.
HiraFrance chapter 11 . 3/22
Poor Emy bear, I really didn't expect this, let's hope for the best later in a way or another. *hugs*
HiraFrance chapter 10 . 3/22
Hope Charlie isn't as fool as his words cause I would hate to see him dead. Now B got the message, saddly, she has no more father...
2,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »