Reviews for Fill Me with Your Poison
lizzy-roe chapter 1 . 1/10
i really really really love this story so much i really want a sequel to happen. want to know what happens next
Jean chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Really enjoyed this story! Your take on the characters was very entertaining! Always wanted Air and Caius dead! Only wish poor Marcus still had his mate! There are those of us who feel that we have met our perfect mate! I met mine in highschool and married him at 20! Unfortunately he passed away from brain cancer almost 14 years ago when we were 43. But he was and always will be my perfect mate! Love does last forever if it is true!
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
ME TOO! I sooo think of Edward and Bella when I heard that song when it first came out...still do
Riam chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
I just reread this beautiful story and enjoyed it just as much as the first time!
LAB1 chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Wow! Lots of different twists here! Your story was very fun and different from the norm!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
Love this story! Thanks for writing it! :)
Vivi H88 chapter 19 . 5/23/2016
Great story :)
sagajunkie chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
Loved the story. Happy with the ending. I like not having Rose and Alice in it. They sometimes seem to steal or try to steal the spotlight from where it's suppose to be. Not always, but still.
CSG chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
That was a hell of a first meeting.
bella0609 chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Interesting for Rose... So sad, very sad for the E-Man. Love him so very much! Hopefully, Eleazar can help him through this.
bella0609 chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
I'm really interested in finding out who Renee ended up with...
I've always like Charlie in the past, this Charlie, not so much.
Edward's a little too eager to kill him. I believe he has a plan brewing...
bella0609 chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Could Rose be bringing a friend named Alice? That's so cute that Jasper is jealous :)
bella0609 chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
I have a feeling that Jake is seriously going to be pissed... wait till he sees Bella's ring!
bella0609 chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
Quite a plan... hmmm
Toni Masen chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Well that really was a different kind of story from you! At first I wasn't too sure about it but the more I read the better it got. Oh poor Emmett, but well done Rosalie for sticking to your guns. Charlie was disgusting and Jacob was even more so (I do like to hate Jacob LOL) and it's not very often I say this but I liked this Renee. Which leaves me with my last thought...No Alice!...Fcuk that noise! ;-)
2,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »