Reviews for Anxious Heart
Dog Lover 120 chapter 4 . 3/15
Great story
I understand so now I'll be patient so you can finish your stories
Your a great author
Don't forget it
whew, i'm really glad that you are at least back to writing if nothing else :/ even if i have to admit that i really was anxious as soon as i saw a new update on this story ...
well, as i said, at least you are alive again ;)
I really hope you will continue this sometime because it was and is an awesome fic worth reading!
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 4 . 3/12
I emailed, but who knows when you'll get that so! Yes, of course, I wanna continue to beta this and your other fics. Okay? Kay! Great! Looking forward to it! :D PM/Email me!
sunset in love chapter 4 . 3/12
thanks for the update wolfess-sanu, im looking forward to enjoy your fic in the near future :-) 'wink wink, smile'
Fanimation Danimation chapter 4 . 3/11
Well I for one an a fan! I love time-ficz, I find each persons take on the theme interesting. And after reading yours...I think I fell in love :) :) :) For this story, I'll definitely wait! No worries.
CharmedbyFire chapter 4 . 3/9
Ohh hi! It's great to see an update from you and know how you're going :) I've watched you on dA! I go by Kaiapi on dA and on furaffinity.
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 3/9
Glad to know this and look forward to the rewrite.
Sanz0girl chapter 3 . 3/8
Please update this one too
Azera-v chapter 3 . 2/15
Love this story.
Sabine chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I enjoyed the new chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Wolfsmoon chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Very cool and very interesting! Like it.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Nice
Karano chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Hmm...what can I say? You got me hooked up. Most of the time travel stories are a) Cloud, all mature and smart and stuff, b) Cloud is sent back in his teen body, but with his old mind. You start a c) category and I'm very excited to read more!
Don't worry, it's not going too fast. It's just right, you concentrate on the important stuff without forgetting the timeline and that's a good thing. No mistakes spotted yet. Just one piece of advice: don't overpower Cloud. Why? Because in canon he is a match for Sephiroth, barely exceeding him. I personally think Seph is holding back and that's why Cloud won, but alas, they are a match for each other. It seems like he's just too...strong already. If possible, it would be interesting if Seph began to help Cloud. In fics it always "Cloud's a smartass, Seph's oblivious and frustrated". And baby, if you wanna break the ice, break it good!
The Angeal-Zack relationship seems a little dubious to me, but I guess that's only because I never read a fic about those two before. It's just...I'm not a big fan of yaoi, however I tolerate it and even praise it when it's good.

This story has a lot of potential as an ice breaker. Don't fuck it up. That's all.
bleep chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
*nudge nudge* Where'd you go? :C

Desperation aside, I really like this new version. It is a bit too slow for me because I absolutely love fast paced stories with a lot of action but the amount of detail you put in the characters in this version balances out the plot, which is awesome. It wasn't like that in the first version where the characters were not explored to their fullest potential as the plot unfolded itself. (Not that I minded, like I said, I love fast paced stories XD)

Hope everything is fine in real life and remember you have a bunch of supporters here if you need them. c:
Absolve chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Hey Sanu, how are you? This is just a polite reminder that you haven't updated in a while. Is everything okay?

Take care,