Reviews for Nicotine
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh this was awesome. I think that Greg really did go through this type of thing with Sherlock. Well done.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
this was kinda adorable
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That is ironic, isn't it? Very well done, thank you!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
this is a god one
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it!
spinner12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
One of them dancing on a self-destruct button was enough.

I like that line. Good story. Nicely written.
classAteam chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was really lovely. I don't know why I love Sherlock fics that include smoking, I just do. So, that really was amazing.
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved it! I adore the way you've written their friendship!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Brilliant :)
Jacquerie's Wish chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Brilliant! It was interesting to see something pre-John/Baker Street/et cetera, and the three-patch conversation made me cackle like a loon (not that loons cackle. I think. I've never even seen a loon; how on earth would I know?) Also, I feel like the simultaneous camaraderie/disputation between the two is written so nicely. Thank you for the great read!
jtyler1005yahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is awesome.
akisura12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was good, very very good. Your portrayal of the characters is, I think, spot-on, and you have not overly long, but very descriptive explainations of the proper things. Brilliant idea, whether is was a prompt or not, and I found - quite original. I loved it, great job.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yaroo! Yup. No idea why I did that. Just came out. Out loud. Anyway.

Sorry it took me awhile to have a look at this, but it was definitely worth waiting for! Congrats to Feej for prompting this, but props to you for fullfilling it so spectacularly. This is really a great portrayal of what must have been an important step in their relationship (which I love, by the way), and it does a fantastic job showing how that relationship had been evolving up to that point, and gives us a clue as to where it could be going in the future. I know that Lestrade says he doesn't know Sherlock, bit I've always thought that was a bare-faced lie. Sherlock says he doesn't have friends, which is also not true - and I'm not talking about the good Dr. Watson.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me crash this party - as usual, I was blown away by the effectiveness of your style - and I hope to see more of this hard-core-type-deal in the future. Thanks for posting!